Jean-Claude Van Damme

I Had an Affair With

Kylie Minogue ... in 1994

8/13/2012 12:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0813_jcvd_kylieThe movie "Street Fighter" will now be known for more that just being one of the worst movies of all-time -- it will be known as the movie that led to Jean-Claude Van Damme having an affair with Kylie Minogue.

JCVD made the startling and completely unnecessary revelation to The Guardian while promoting his new movie, "Expendables 2." When asked about the fling, Van Damme stammered his way through one of the greatest answers ever ... saying:

"I tell you what, you should ask her. She'll have a better memory. I'm 51 years old, do you know how much I was punched in the face on The Expendables? No, no. No. And let's just say it happened, so what? Who wants to know? ... Sometimes you let go of stuff ... I don't know, maybe. Yes. OK. Yes, yes, yes. It happened. I was in Thailand, we had an affair."

He then goes on to give a little more detail than anyone wanted to hear, explaining:

"Sweet kiss, beautiful lovemaking. It would be abnormal not to have had an affair, she's so beautiful and she was there in front of me every day with a beautiful smile, simpatico, so charming, she wasn't acting like a big star. I knew Thailand very well, so I showed her my Thailand. She's a great lady."

"Street Fighter" was released in 1994, but it's unclear when exactly it was shot. Van Damme was married to wife #3 until 1992 (though he re-married her in 1999) and married wife #4 in February 1994 ... so it's unclear whether or not JCVD was cheating on either of them at the time.

The more you know.

0813_cheaters_footers

Majestik

Aw, dammut TMZ, you ruined my fun when you switched the date from 84 to 94. Damn, someone's quick on the ball today.

Sandra

Actually, sounds like a beautiful memory. I'm happy that they have them.

static

I'm calling BS on this one.

sidithers

I just saw this story on TV
It was breaking news and they interupted my program

CyndiChainsaW

He showed her HIS Thailand!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahahahaha!

Lauren

"...so I showed her my Thailand."

::shudder::

EMP BITE ME

So what to did her hard and rough and sweet and soft,...he had to bang alot of women with all those steroids in his system just like ARNOLD.

Carl

He's infamous for having affairs and being a womanizer. He's also one the most arrogant people around.

Alessa

hmmm so?

DesertButterfly

sounds like jcvd is wanting some attention by bringing this up...hmmm

Buckaroobonzai

To me, JCVD will always be that guy in the fruity suspenders dancing in the background in the Breakin movie, lol

Majestik

I'm sure Kylie is out there somewhere real thrilled that you let this piece of info fly. As always this man doesn't think before he speaks. I can't believe I had the major hots for this guy and several movie posters hanging up in the 80;s. I still have the posters but they are in storage LOL

Pudding Tang

she must not have been very impressed with your steroid shrunken thailand, if not memorable....

seducedaltruist

hes talking out of his ass

diamondsaredumb

Admitting to an ancient affair to try to reclaim some relevance is really disgusting, discretion is a virtue.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments