« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Evelyn Lozada

Chad

Needs Professional Help

8/14/2012 6:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0814_evelyn_lozada_chad_johnson_tmzEvelyn Lozada has a few words for Chad Johnson after his arrest for allegedly head-butting her -- first, stop blaming me ... and second, get help for your problems, now.

Evelyn tells TMZ, “I am deeply disappointed that Chad has failed to take responsibility for his actions and made false accusations against me." As TMZ first reported ... Chad told police that it was Evelyn who actually head-butted him during their blowout argument Saturday night.

Chad was arrested and booked for domestic battery.

Evelyn also says ... "It is my sincere hope that he seeks the help he needs to overcome his troubles. Domestic violence is not okay and hopefully my taking a stand will help encourage other women to break their silence as well."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Nancy

Her face screams South Bronx ghetto.

Joao

TRANSLATED: [for now] This woman is NOT backing down [maybe for a price later]. This is bad new for our buddy Chad the Man Johnson. Ultimately [assuming this stuff came down in a Californian Celebrity Court or one of its affiliates] the courts are going to have is back [for a price] but that's not going to get him reinstated to whatever that football outfit is. I blame the courts and the person or mentality posing as his grandmother et al. for enabling him throughout his life. They've lead him to believe that he's above the law, and there's always a workaround, Even the sissified neighbor who was AFRAID of Chad being pissed at him for calling the cops. This crap is going to replay in his life as long as those same systems continue pull the same stunts that they have in the past to bail his ass out---until he broke or is no value to anyone.

DEE

I really feel sorry for Chad for getting involved with Evelyn, if you have ever watch BBW, you will see that Evelyn has very serious anger management issues and I believe that she did attack him the same way that she attacked the other women on BBW, she is the one that has issues and needs help

safia

i cant believe this broad is now saying she will speak out on domestic violence!!! this is the same hoodrat bum that felt it was ok to bully her castmates on the show... and she got at jen when jen called the cops on that rachet looking busted assistant Nia when she hit Jen..but now when the shoe is on the other foot she wants to be a cop caller... and SHES the one who told Chad he can cheat as long as he uses protection...smh... just shows what we already knew all along... she aint real...shes as fake as her hair and boobs!!!

Discretion

I find this statement about domestic violence to be very interesting coming from the QUEEN of violence! Can we all say pot meet kettle. While Evelyn is suggesting that Chad seeks help for his problems I hope she does the same.

Rich

And so the foreseen inevitable downfall begins.

DodgerBratt

I dont believe this hoodrat at all. I bet she is going to end up suing him and taking all his money, and Im sure it was part of her master gold diggin plan. These types of girls have no morals and just look for the fame and the money... I dont doubt for a second that she head butted him... I like to call these types of sorry excuses for women WHORES!!

Sherms

What an attention whore. Could tell this from day 1 on basketball wives. She married him for publicity, and the game continues.

Chalce

got this from http://missjia.com/2012/08/14/evelyn-lozada-domestic-violence-feel-bad/

"received a message from someone who is the ‘friend of a friend’ of Chad’s. According to this person, Chad is saying that he and Evelyn began to argue, and at some point during the argument, she began to swing and push. When he grabbed her arms to ‘calm’ her down, she started trying to wiggle away, and eventually head butted him in the process. Who knows?"

KickRocks

OK...so you knew he had problems (beating women) and you still married him? Go figure!

Allergic2BS

who does Evelyn think she is kidding? We have seen her attack with her hands and mouth weekly on Basketball wives. She is a foul mouth, street trash pig in lipstick.

maria

Although I think she knew exactly what she was getting into,and she likes the media attention, if it's true, no women deserves that. And my prayers go out to her and her family for thier loss.

jimi

maybe one day they will find her in the trunk of a car with one behind the ear

Shamel3177

WOW!!!! Talk about the "Pot calling the kettle black". I sure hope she keeps this incident in mind the next time she decides to climb on a table, throw a wine bottle at a person, or go upside someone's dome with a clutch!!! It is hard for me to garner sympathy for a broad who is so sinister, malicious, and VIOLENT her damn self!!! Karma is a b!tch! However, this does not excuse Chad for being an abuser....if the allegations are true. Some people are like oil and water...they don't mix. Maybe it is best they not reconcile this union. If this is what happens the first month of marriage I think it is safe to say this is not a match made in heaven (smh)!

Shamel3177