Will.i.am

Expensive, Custom Car!!!

8/14/2012 10:38 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

081412_william_launch

update_bar
10:44 AM PT --
Crisis averted ... Will's rep JUST sent us an email saying, "Everything is fine, he has his car."

0314_divider_graphic
Will.i.am
believes someone JACKED his futuristic, ultra-customized super car while he was inside an L.A. nightclub last night ... and he's PISSED!!!!

It all went down when Will was in Bardot nightclub -- Will claims he left the car with the valet ... but when he went to retrieve the ride at the end of the night, nobody would give it back to him.

Will tried to explain the situation ... "I gave my car to the valet people ...and then I came out here and the valet is closed."

"Instead of flipping out, because I should flip out because the car cost several hundred thousand dollars ... I'm trying to stay calm."

Will eventually got in a waiting black SUV and left the scene ... but it doesn't seem like he ever got the car back ... 'cause a little while later he tweeted, "My car was stolen...what the f*ck."

He added, "I'm going to be optimistic and pray that my car is returned and safe."

We spoke to the LAPD who told us no stolen vehicle report was filed by Will.i.am and they never got a call to that area reporting a stolen car.

We called Will for comment, but no luck ... then again, he might not be awake yet.

0814_william_car_subasset

matt

last time I checked you call the police when your car is stolen, not tweet it...

Lynn317

Really ... Who really cares? Slow News Day?
I suppose he might have something called car insurance ...

The Observer

Maybe the word "stole" means something different in his world, as in "repossessed."

Harvey's Shirt

Could it be because the car is still in impound for not being properly plated? Its a Delorean , Bill. You may have been drunk when thinking you gave the car to the valet.

Oh My

Glad he got the car back. Now, who's the woman in the pic with it?

michael

That car looks like crap, made out of tin in someones garage, only an idiot like this guy would buy one. This guy is a tool who ruined halftime a few years ago at the SB. If anyone steals that car they should melt it down and sell for scrap tin and aluminum. Whats up with his craptastic hair? Grow up already, he's like a freaking 35 year old that still wears his hat backwards or with a flat brim.
Idiot...

sean

Could the 3rd Grader who wrote this article please go back and correct all your typos?

Pudding Tang

Actually looks like a silly looking kit car with poor design.

Good riddance!

Who made that car, Frigidaire? Check the pawn shops that specialize in kitchen appliances.

cman

This guy is a hack whose ego far outweighs his talent. Maybe he should spend less time trying to overcompensate for his small p_ _ _s with a fancy car and more time honing his craft.

Sunset

Way to congratulate yourself on absolutely nothing ya' douche!

Sunset

I wonder if he will remember those several hundred thousand dollars when his @ss goes bankrupt.

bkwardstraveler

ABSOLUTELY NO SYMPATHY.

To own and drive such a vehicle is to beg for somebody to steal it. It's like "here's mine, where's yours?". Then to NOT file a report with LEO's tells me that he really has no interests in protecting his investment, but would rather have the insurance company pay off a claim and then start the process again of feeding the self-absorbed and very materially fed ego.

Unbelievable

Sounds like his car was towed and not stolen probably for non-payment. Call you Financing company Will.I.AM

Oh My

Is that another monstrosity from West Coast Customs?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments