« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

The Divorce is NOT

So I Can Marry Kanye

8/16/2012 6:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0815_kim_kanye_kris_tmz
Kim Kardashian
is telling close friends she is not pushing for a divorce so she can marry Kanye West -- she's saying Kris Humphries has simply become "a cancer" she wants out of her life forever.

Sources connected with Kim tell TMZ ... after Wednesday's court hearing, Kim said, "Kris is the first person I ever had to break-up with and that f**ked with my emotions." She added, when their marriage started to fall apart "He told our producers he would destroy my career and me if the show wasn't edited right."

Kim, who is telling friends she is "emotionally exhausted" from dealing with Kris, says if he really thinks he can convince a judge she defrauded him, wait 'til he sees the outtakes of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" -- which show Kris as a "manipulative, vindictive, petty, fame-hungry jerk."

Kim is telling friends, "It's all on camera and it's going to backfire in his face."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

TMZisdabomb

I knew that Kris Humphries was a douche bag from the very first time he appeared on the show. All he did was demean Kim and her entire family by constantly making his snarky comments and insults. He is a no-class loser! Quit yer bitchin and move on. Your 15 minutes of fame riding the coat tails of someone else has been over for a long time!

Windycity Kim

Kim, you really believe Kris is a manipulative, vindictive, petty, fame-hungry jerk." WoW!! I'm sure Reggie Bush feels the same way about you. I can't wait for Kanye to release his breakup song about his perferct Bi$ch.

Seldombinlaid

That whole family could dissapear, and I'd never know it. Who gives a damn about this two bit whore. Piss Princess.

NeverGIVEanEF!

To keep posting here the entire day? You definitely are jobless and struggling with this economy. Long Live Food stamps.

Chris

LMAO...this is going to be a good one. Watch as she shows these outtakes and see how her fans run away.

She can't see that if she shows how much they edited him then the only step from there is that they did the same thing for everyone else in that stupid show.

Ever think this is exactly what he wants? Show how fake the show is because of editing and you prove his case that the marriage was a fake just for the show. yeah Kris is dumb....dumb like a fox. He is allowing her to show how fake the entire thing is and has been from the start.

Taazz69

Wow my bull**** detected is off the charts

ValVal

Well cancer kills... Let's hope it kills your supposed career.

Ann

harvey no one is drinking your KKK Koolade

Justsay Nohan

I could be wrong but maybe Kris just didn't want Kim's producers editing the show to favor her side while making him look like the bad guy - a far-too common practice in so-called "reality TV".

Kris's lawyers should probably ask them for ALL the outtakes. There's probably something there that I'm sure Kim doesn't want the public to see either. I'm not sure which of them I believe...but I'm not sure I care either.

TJ

Khloe and Kourtney could go back to being sales clerks. Kim can go back to being a closet organizer & stealing her employer's credit card (like she did to
Ray J.s mother). and Rob(?) could go back to doing what he always does-ah, that would be nothing.

She's a Loser

I watch the Kardashians but do not believe that the wedding was not media motivated. How about the episode when Kanya showed up and you could tell by her reaction/faceblush /grin that there was more to their relationship than friends. It was an embarrassed blush "I'm guilty" reaction -

lynda

No talent media whore. Maybe if she dated/married within her an race she would learn life is not easy. But thats right she only dates athletes. Maybe mama media whore should reel her baby whores

Lynn Sweet

Kim Kard. has no talent - I mean what is she talented at...? Kris had a name and a talent long before she started into him.

The guy is right. He wants an annulment so that he can marry again without her as baggage. The K's are fame-hungry at any price. I can't believe she spent 20 mil. on a wedding, and she was so immature about the whole thing - she had no idea of committment and she still does not.

Kris, you will win the day with this one and her greedy family. I must say, I dislike them for many reasons.

Now she is bedding down with this KW who is rude rude rude - walked on stage and pulled the winning trophy from Taylor Swift - even the president said he was an a-- and he was right.

KK has no class, she thinks she does but she is PHONEY for sure, and so are all of them.

Do yourselves a favor - turn off the TV. And this TMZ lot who are total brainaics...clean up your language and get a bit of education while you are at it -- idiots...

Drk Gntlmn

I am so tired of hearing about this filthy skank, and her annoying family. I hope Humphries hangs Kim out to dry. She and that entire troll family need to learn a valuable lesson.

Dee

I just don't understand, why doesn't she just sign off on the annulment? She's the one that wanted out of the marriage..!