Winklevoss Twins

Drop $18 Mil of Facebook

Cash on Sick L.A. Mansion

8/27/2012 10:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Winklevoss Twins have a new Los Angeles mansion.
The Winklevoss Twins are making another move on Mark Zuckerberg's territory ... by moving to California, and dropping $18 MILLION on a crazy spectacular home in the Hollywood Hills.

Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss -- who snagged $65 million by settling their beef with Zuckerberg, are getting one of the best homes in the Hollywood Hills.  The house that had been on the lot was bulldozed, and a new, 8,000 square foot crib was just completed with a jetliner view of L.A.

Sources tell TMZ ... the Winklevii have their eye on SoCal as the new Silicon Valley (which is home to Facebook and Apple) thanks to L.A.'s booming tech scene.  Tyler will be living in the home as they launch the West Wing of their start-up company,  Winklevoss Capital, which is currently in NYC.  Cameron will stay in The Big Apple.

Watch out Mark.

theyDIDwhat

How old are these guys? Why are they living together??

RomneyIsACurse

who cares?

BECKER

Pathetic Losers. Twins living together is an $18M house is so abnormal. I wonder if they share a bedroom and tub

Ed

Though not my style (way too modern), $18mil looks to be a deal for this house.

FIVEONETWO

Beginning to think they are siamese twins

MALDICIÓN

SI ALGÚN DÍA TARDO ES QUE HE PERECIDO APLASTADA POR UN LINDO BALCÓN DE PIEDRA DE ESOS QUE HAY POR AQUÍ.

tengo miedo

el libro era el unico que merecía la pena en un cajón de una librería de viejo a la calle, en una sección de libros de ingles... los otros eran Harry Poter, libros de autoayuda indios, y novelas con portadas de poster de esos de palmeras, cielos azules, y parejas mirando el atardecer.
1 euro.
lLuego me ha dado miedo, Por si el libro tiene una maldición.. por el albatros, y la vela vita brevis. :(

ratbag

These two cyborgs wanted to replicate the cold dead cementscape of their former planet.

JFO

Hey boys, why not really do some good with that money and purchase two personalities for yourselves???

really! really?

Dr. Suess called- he's trying to find Thing 1 and Thing 2.

Yup

Uh, unless I'm wrong here (which I don't believe I am), the winklevosses got 120 million from Facebook, not 65. You might want to look up the facts before you post anything, 3rd grade dropouts of TMZ...

drdre

so THAT is what an $18 million dollar home looks like? I dont know about that...

Majestik

I just love when the staff at TMZ consider themselves Architects. Nice view but I just don't understand this having your front room outdoors. What happens when a wind and rain storm comes along. The rain doesn't always fall in a straight line.

BECKER

@ MAJESTIC YOU ARE SO RIGHT THE TMZ STAFF THINK THAT THEY KNOW A LOT ABOUT EVERYTHING IN TRY=UTH THEY DON'T KNOW $HIZ ABOUT $HIZ.
HARVEY HAS A THING ABOUT HIRING PEOPLE THAT ARE DUMBER THAN HIM

backfire

Different taste for everyone. For me, it looks like a gigantic unwelcoming ice cold slab of concrete with no warmth to it but I'm sure its gorgeous in person.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments