Disgraced 'Idol' Contestant

Reunites with

Other Finalists

8/27/2012 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0824_jermaine_jones_idol_reunion_launch_v3Disgraced "American Idol" contestant Jermaine Jones -- who was booted from last season for lying to producers about his criminal past -- has finally received some closure ... reuniting with his fellow finalists for the first time since he left the show.

Jermaine tells TMZ, he bought tickets to the American Idol LIVE tour on Tuesday at the Wells Fargo Center in Philly  -- and his friend Josh Ledet (who finished 3rd last season) hooked him up with backstage passes.

While he was there, Jermaine says he caught up with all his old pals from Season 11 -- Jessica Sanchez, Colton Dixon, Skylar Laine, Erika Van Pelt, Phillip Phillips, DeAndre Brackensick ... the whole gang.

Jermaine says it was an emotional reunion, but everyone was very supportive -- "showing a lot of love," and asking how Jermaine had been doing since he was disqualified in March.

As for whether he regrets lying to producers -- Jermaine tells us, "I think I told them at the time what I needed to for my information to qualify, but overall I just wish of course that I did things differently."

But he's not holding a grudge, adding, "American Idol helped me in my career and gave me good exposure ... I'm happy and grateful for the experience."

Jordan

People actually pay money to see theese loosers was Alfred E. Newman part of the looser show also.

cass

One word: BUM

niles

Giving him backstage passes was not the brightest move in the world. I'm sure if Idol honchos knew about it, they would have put the kabosh on having a convicted criminal who had been booted from the show suddenly show up backstage and start mingling with the performers.

disgraceful

Why is he "disgraced?" If he told them of his past up front he wouldn't have made it that far. America loves to hate and people with records have little chance of integrating completely back into society. We do protest too much. Wallerstein and Wylie have proven that 91% of us have committed felonies but were never caught.

dkm909

Oh A 💛💋

Who cares ........

stu

Jermaine messed up my order @ BK yesterday!!!!!

stu

WOW...I'll have what the dude far right is on.

Bitch, please.

What's Colton been smoking?

LCS27

Are there people paying to see these bunch of losers?

AV

S career criminal trying to fit into society to prey on more victims?

Joe

He's not holding a grudge. Why in the fxck would he be holding a grudge. The assclown lied to try and sway the judges and competition. He's an effin disgrace.

powell22

just as Tiffany implied I'm stunned that some one able to get paid $5098 in one month on the computer. have you seen this web link NuttyRich.c 0 m