« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

USC Star Matt Barkley

Heisman Frontrunner

in Car vs. Bicycle Crash

8/28/2012 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0828_matt_barkley_crash_scene_launchUSC quarterback Matt Barkley -- considered the best college quarterback in the country -- crashed into a man on a bicycle on Saturday night ... and TMZ has the pics.

A witness at the scene tells TMZ ... Matt was driving his Ford Escape out of a Mobil station near the USC campus Saturday night around 8:20 PM ... when he collided with a bicyclist.

We're told the rider was knocked off the bike ... and Matt immediately stopped the car to check on the man.

Sources say one of the bike pedals was lodged in the bumper of Matt's ride ... but the two men were able to pry the part from the car.

After a quick conversation, we're told both men decided it wasn't necessary to call police ... and went their separate ways. We're told the biker did not appear to suffer any serious injuries.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Whome?

Gloria Allred? Shawn Chapman Holley? Suge Knight? This problem can be taken care of in a number of ways.

Kevin

Matt better be okay or that dude's in trouble lol

D. Potter

Who freakin' cares. The website is for CELEBRITIES! You know Harvey don't like dem sport thangs! Harvey likes Broadway, show tunes and track lighting...Now stop it TMZ, you are not a sports website...

Phishie from Philly

Matt thought it was Andrew Luck on the bike. Luck has been compared to Matt in case you didn't know who he was.
Phishie from Philly

Kobe_No_Means_No

USC's in a very ghetto area. It's just smart to not tstop for anybody unless you want to get robbed.

Born in LA. PEACE.

Curtis

Shouldn't it be a Mobil station?

JDoors

Night time with apparently no lights on the bike, which is apparently going the wrong way ... dumbass biker.

obama'saracist

unlike a hollywood celeb Matt did the right thing,glad all are ok

elizadooolittle

My ***** is SO HUGE that I can carry around extra clothing if needed and I grow my ***** hair down to my ankles and I tie it with five goat bells. I jingle and jangle all around the UK ! When I come to the USA I LOVE to flip off all the Yanks ! I am so talented ...right?

elizadooolittle

dick

If the pictures accurately portrays the direction the bike was traveling, the biker is 100% at fault. Without question. Barkley should make that loser pay to fix his bumper.

Tracker

test

cochino

"We called both USC and Barkley's family about the story -- so far, no comment from either."

YOU DID WHAT???? WOW it really is a SLOW day in TMZ land!

rash on my ass

Funny must watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUgNP0v228Y

qwerty1594

Something is fishy.....the bike dude could be cashing in but i bet he is an illegal and hence the reason for the "no need to call the cops".....LA is sooo third world.