'Jersey Shore' Castoff

Thank GOD It's Over!!!

8/31/2012 10:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0831-angelina-pivarnick-jersey-shore
Former "Jersey Shore" cast member Angelina Pivarnick couldn't be happier MTV pulled the plug on the show -- telling TMZ, now that it's finally over ... her life might actually stop sucking.

In case you didn't know, MTV announced the 6th season of "Jersey Shore" will be its last -- and Angelina tells us, it couldn't have happened soon enough.

“The show had a good run but now it’s time to move on and do other things. I’m relieved it's over, but still sad over the way I was portrayed on the show."

She adds, "Now that 'Jersey Shore' is done, hopefully one day down the road I can be looked at better."

Angelina was booted from the cast after season 2 -- and was pretty much a pariah while on the show ... and outside the show too.

As for what she's doing now -- Angelina says she's taking acting classes in New York.

Good luck with that.

CLINT

Our national nightmare is over. Free at last!!

BB not bb

She didn't come off that bad. They made her the pariah but she was just as wacky as any of them. I think she was more sensitive than most of them. She did come off bad but they all did at one point or another.

I thought she was the best friend to Sammy out of the girls there. I think she just had her own issues that they didn't have and so they made her the bad guy. Jenny even gave up stalking her with intent to harm and said that she earned her place there, but then Mike got under her skin after Snooki attacked her.

The thing that I don't understand is when Snooki jumped her on the couch and Jenny went to pull Anglenina off her, at first Jenny is wearing socks and then moments later she isn't. People say this proves that the fight was staged even. I am wondering if this is true, because this was like part of the final drama that ran Angelina off a second time.

Really!?

If I'm not mistaken the first episode of jersey shore didn't do so well. It was only after some Italian group started bashing the show and saying it was offensive to Italian-Americans so we should blame them for having jersey shore continue this long.

Chad

Everything is wrong about this article, including you posting it and me reading it. Unless she is cast in a horror movie where she gets killed for talking, a super no thanks!

Susan

Um...she DOES realize that it has no effect on her whether or not the show goes on for future seasons doesn't she? She's a bright one alright.

Deelight

1 down 1 to go...get rid of the Krapdashian show now!!

srmb

SHE'S OUT OF MONEY , AND SHE WANTS TO DO WHATEVER SHE CAN TO STAY "FAMOUS" SO SHE'S TAKING ACTING CLASSES SHE CANT ACT, JUST GO BACK TO UR JOB U HAD BEFORE THE SHORE GOES 4 ALL THE CAST

Brooke

Shes just jealous that nobody liked her on the show. And I don't blame them she was. No. She IS a bitch.

Yourkiddingmeright

No matter where I go I see the same HO

Boogiebob62

She's a gross whore who was the worst thing that ever happened to the show. The show didn't make her look bad, she made herself look bad

tiff321

Ursula

Yeah, I admit it, I got sucked in by Jersey Shore. Not my normal cup of tea. But I grew to like the show. I watched an episode of NY Ink that Angelina was on where she got a tattoo and at first she was a total b*&$# to the guy doing it. But once they started talking and she said how badly they treated her I almost felt sorry for her because I hadn't seen the first 2 seasons of the show yet. But once I did, I wondered why in the world I would have felt sorry for her. Yeah, we all know the show isn't always based in reality and it's scripted a lot, but Angelina truly came across as a troublemaking backstabber. She was just as bad, if not worse, than the girls on the show, she slapped one of the guys and then lied about it, and then she was going back and forth talking crap about everybody. Yeah, a lot of people are glad the show will be over, but I don't feel sorry for this girl one bit now. I was glad when she left the house.

palermo

Clue: acting like an ass is not really acting, it came naturally for most of them

dierdre

She claims its "Sad the way she was portrayed on the show". Are you kidding me???? She did that to herself. This bitch is a classless piece of crap, a loud mouth with absolute no class, and she's taking acting lessons. omg puleeeeeeeeze. GO AWAY HONEY...NOBODY CARES!!!!!!!!!!

belmarjerzy

"sad over the way you were portrayed on the show" LOL... That's a good one! You mean the way you really are.. witch is a nasty ugly Jersey Shore slut

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments