Heidi Klum

I Didn't Cheat

on Seal with My Bodyguard

9/1/2012 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0901_tmz_heidi_klum_bodyguard_seal_tmzSeal’s accusation that Heidi Klum cheated on him during their marriage is absolutely false ... at least that’s what Heidi is telling close friends.

TMZ posted a video this morning in which Seal said straight out said Heidi was screwing the bodyguard while they were together --- and that is why their marriage fell apart.

Heidi told one close friend today her relationship with the bodyguard was "strictly professional" while she was with Seal.

The friends tell us that since the split, Heidi says she has gotten "very close" to the bodyguard ... who has helped her through the difficulties of ending a marriage

As for the nature of their relationship now ... all the friend would say is it's "undefined." So that's what the kids are calling it these days.

Heidi's friend adds, "It’s sad but not surprising that he would resort to making excuses for their divorce when the real reason is looking him in the mirror."

Majestik

Wow, so after she kicks him to the curb, he goes into denial that it's over, continuously is photographed still wearing his wedding ring and now all of a sudden he's stating she was banging the hired help? Seal, therapy will help you to move on, face it, she's done with you. Keep it real for your children's sake, they don't need to hear this.

Tinalouise

I'm beginning to wonder about Heidi's eyesight...........

Abe

I wouldn't blame any woman for cheating on a guy with a face like that.

Mike44090

"strictly professional" Does that mean that she paid?

Arnie

I don't care if she did or didn't. I only want to feel the inside of her bum. Mmmmm... Heidi-Ho bum!

KnuckleDragger

Honestly, I believe her. When my ex used to accuse me of bangin' some chick...I would try and defend that accusation. No defense against a tweaked-out bitch's accusations. So...I'd go bang that particular bitch until she tapped out. I mean, if I'm accused of it...why the f*ck not?!

TiffC

Careful Heidi. Seal is black. Remember O,J.!

miu

She will never admit that she cheated... big surprise!

Oh it's getting ugly... i belive him. I still think he's an idiot, i even think he really has a bad temper but the way she left is strange. She moved into a hotel with the kids and he went to every Talk-Show on this planet to tell everyone he loves her and respects her so much. Is that what you say about your cheating wife? I guess not, i'm pretty sure he freaked out in a very bad way and that's why she finally left and he wanted her back.. did'nt work. Now his ego is hurt and he wants a war.

oink

Heidi, Liar Liar pants on Fire. she cheated...

happypat35

Heidi, please stop *********** with the help! It confuses the children.........

Bob

She does have a thing for ugly guys.

Raymond

Seriously, how many friends do you have when the "help" is being the one who "helped her through the difficulties of ending a marriage".

She's just doing damage control while trying to not lie too much.

John Basedow

Yeah, now the bodyguard and her are close. I really believe that they weren't banging before. (Sarcasm)

sean

I'm team Heidi, I use to like Seal but he's a schmuck now!

Joey

You go Heidi. He would always confront reporters and photographers and threatening them
You and the children shouldn't be exposed to that nonsense.
Does he have a good Dermatologist geez