Seal

I Wish Heidi Wouldn't

'Fornicate with the Help'

9/1/2012 10:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0901_seal_video_2Seal opened up in a shocking way last night, accusing Heidi Klum of banging her bodyguard during their marriage and alleging that's why they broke up.

The singer says ... by "fornicating with the help," Heidi clearly shows she lacks class.

Klum has been seen with the bodyguard more frequently lately ... the two were spotted walking alone together in New York City just a few weeks back (see below).

Heidi separated from Seal in January and filed for divorce in April. As we first reported, Heidi's story is that she couldn't handle Seal's explosive temper. At the time they separated, we're told Seal was desperately trying to save the marriage.

Things change.

0901_heidi_klum_bodyguard_splash

Svenghooli

Yeah, banging the help is always so low class...geez, you're paying them for God's sake...

Dobby

All I get from this picture is she's taking a walk, and her bodyguard is doing the job he is paid to do -- walking beside her, protecting her. Big deal?

Keyser Söze

Wow... LMAO...

When then. That's that, I guess.

Oh, and, just be looking at that new guy, you know he doesn't have a temper... no, that guy is obviously at peace with himself...

Never saw Seal ever talk to the paps before, but really happy he did this time!

The New Improved Sock Puppet

I'm sure the help was a lot easier to look at.

DaveT

Bab-ay-aaaaay....I compare you to a kiss from a rose on the gray....Ooh-ooh...the more I get of you...the stranger it feels....yeah-ah-ah

FLO

who would blame her?
This disgusting little man made sure he went out doing interviews to sell his album as soon as news of their separation hit. He did an hour long inteview with Piers Morgan where he repeatedly refered to his 3 kids as his main focus, Duhhhhh they had 4 kids, Heidi was pregnant when they got together and he adopted Leni. Seems like all he cares about is himself and his ego.

Jeoff

You are lucky she did you. You are the ugliest black man I ever saw. I'm glad she got away from you. You must have drugged her for yrs.

David

I thought Heidi Klum had class. I guess not!

The "help" did he actually say "the help?" Heidi likely moved UP with her actions.

Karen F

Seal honey, I was married to a man with psych issues i.e., explosive temper and it was no picnic. Leave her alone, go about your business and keep your comments to yo-self homey. She's looks like a good mom, she's gainfully employed and beautiful..Yes it appears u f'd up.

Asar

You can not turn Whore into a Housewife. Seal, you should be ashamed of yourself. You put three seeds into that ugly ass, flat chested, no ass, pale wild beasts ***** and you want sympathy?

Damn! They say *****ians who are white identifies are the stupidest.

barney

With this one statement Seal has shown what a no class,jealous,bitter,liar he is.Where's his proof,he has none.Just because Heidii has been seen with her bodyguard proves nothing except he is doing what he is payed to do.Heidi is a Beautiful woman with Class.

knickfan212

Seal is a jealous disrespectful A-Hole! I've seen him curse out a teen asking for an autograph from Heidi. She probably got tired of his jealous ass.
I've also seen him be very rude to TMZ .

Elliot

I was pleased to see someone like Heidi fall in love with Seal. If you are not a trained mental health professional, please don't throw out diagnosis. I personally do not think he cheated on her. However, I am buying that she may have turned to another man when the marriage was stressful. I liked his recent comments about moving on and read the emotional hurt in his voice. I wouldn't blame him if he wanted to publicly hurt Ms. Klum in the media as being the one who ended the marriage.

nicaw

Sounds like a man who is truly hurt he has been kicked to the curb. I think they both are full of it. Overall, they should have kept their relationship, particularly the details to themselves. The more you talk about how great your Hollywood/celebrity relationship and marriage is, the more crow you have to eat later.