Seal

I Wish Heidi Wouldn't

'Fornicate with the Help'

9/1/2012 10:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0901_seal_video_2Seal opened up in a shocking way last night, accusing Heidi Klum of banging her bodyguard during their marriage and alleging that's why they broke up.

The singer says ... by "fornicating with the help," Heidi clearly shows she lacks class.

Klum has been seen with the bodyguard more frequently lately ... the two were spotted walking alone together in New York City just a few weeks back (see below).

Heidi separated from Seal in January and filed for divorce in April. As we first reported, Heidi's story is that she couldn't handle Seal's explosive temper. At the time they separated, we're told Seal was desperately trying to save the marriage.

Things change.

0901_heidi_klum_bodyguard_splash

Elliot

I was pleased to see someone like Heidi fall in love with Seal. If you are not a trained mental health professional, please don't throw out diagnosis. I personally do not think he cheated on her. However, I am buying that she may have turned to another man when the marriage was stressful. I liked his recent comments about moving on and read the emotional hurt in his voice. I wouldn't blame him if he wanted to publicly hurt Ms. Klum in the media as being the one who ended the marriage.

the_truth_hurts

#101!!!!
i think they are both uly over paid trash...

lisa

The fact that he would refer to the guy as the help shows what kind of person he is.

noel

Actually, I don't remember her saying anything negative about him to the press. He's one of those phonies that the liberal media propped up because he's a black guy and because of his condition. He's nothing special, just like Obama, he's trash.

Larry

Keep it classy. As much as I despise my ex-wife, I keep my mouth shut and I am just a non-famous nobody.

LANZOH

Being the "help" means nothing if he treats her better than you, what a snobbish thing to say though.

Barb

Mr. Class himself shows very little of it with a comment like that. Heidi obviously made the right choice getting rid of him.

alex

what a pompous arse

Manimal

I'd like to guard her body too!

oci

Whining is always a poor choice in these cases. People easily start believing their own fantasies. You made the choice. If you wanted another outcome you would have looked for realistic variable. You knew game when you got on boat. If you wanted to keep it going then you know to keep the audience happy and cheering. It's a show, it ends, Every change brings new opportunities, move on and make the most of it!

devilgirl

Yeah, that is why he was begging her to come back. Please, he is a well known cheater on tour and even band members have talked about his very bad temper.

Alyssa

LOL... the way he took his shades off, stopped for the cameras and began his little spiel with "listen boys," you can tell Seal was just waiting for an opportunity to put Heidi's cheating on blast.

oci

Whining is always a poor choice in these cases. People easily start believing their own fantasies. You made the choice. If you wanted another outcome you would have looked for realistic variable for that. You knew game when you got on boat. If you wanted to keep it going then you know to keep the audience happy and cheering. It's a show, it ends, Every change brings new opportunities, move on and make the most of it!

Brando

You marry a white ho, that's what you get.There's a reason why her daughter's father denied paternity. She's a ho who slept around

Rich

I believe Seal banged her the first time they met. So why is he complaining.