Seal

We Share the Bodyguard

Who's Nailing My Wife

9/4/2012 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0903_seal_ffnSeal and Heidi Klum may be headed for divorce, but they're still sharing things ... for example, the bodyguard she's shagging.

Sources close to the couple tell TMZ ... Seal hired the bodyguard -- Martin Kristen -- several years ago, and since then he has worked for both Seal and Heidi.  In fact, we're told he actually has spent more time with Seal.

Now here's where it gets just plain weird.  Our sources say ... Seal has known that something was going on between Heidi and Martin for months, yet he continued to use his services -- as recently as last month.

TMZ broke the story ... Seal believed Heidi was "fornicating with the help" before they separated.  He tried backtracking, but his new story (that he meant to say "divorced" rather than separated) doesn't make any sense.

0902_seal_video
For her part, Heidi claims she never cheated on Seal while they were together.

For Martin's part, he gets a salary and a hot chick.  He wins.

ummm?!

I guess he conveniently forgot about the brunette he was slobbering allover a few weeks ago. Oh but wait...that's different, he wasn't "***********" with the hired helped.

ummm?!

Why can TMZ say F-O-R-N-I-C-A-T-E, but they bleep it out when I say it???

Phishie from Philly

I understand why Heidi has a body guard but why does Seal need one? No one wants to
Phishie from Philly

karen

IMO Seal is grabbing headlines by insulting Heidi.
Her new season has started and he can't stand
her success.
I'll never understand what she saw in him.

Andy

Seal, still in the mud?

ohreally

TMZ.. I just... we just... we just don't care any more.... stop it... please.

Tracey

Which to me says he is full of ****, saying they were sleeping together before they separated.

Tracey

WHY THE F do people come ot a gossip site and ask them not to gossip. IF YOU WANT A BREAK THEN DON'T COME HERE AND SUPPORT IT! YOU PEOPLE ARE TO STUPID TO REALIZE IT.

Jody

Are both of those children in the picture fathered by Seal? One is very dark black while the other doesn't seem to have any black in her.

Linda

Seal should be shame of his self. I believe Heidi when said he was so mean. He has nothing on her and now we wants to say she is messing with the bodyguard so he can take that to court. She will find something better than Seal.

msjakeman2

To Jody: her first daughter was fathered by another man. All the others by Seal.

msjakeman2

I too have heard Seal was a jerk...good for her that she's moving on. The bodyguard is hot, wish I could afford him.

LCS27

So Seal was actually jeaulous about the bodyguard/

Mistery solved. dude is a pillow biter

Brian52

She's ruined. It would be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway....

andre`