« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Dwight Howard

I Was Pooping

When Earthquake Hit

9/5/2012 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

090412_howard_launch
The 3.2 earthquake that rocked Beverly Hills this weekend definitely scared the crap out of Dwight Howard.

The newest member of the Los Angeles Lakers was leaving his Bev Hills hotel when we asked how he handled his very first L.A. earthquake, which hit Bev Hills at 3:36 AM on Monday.

"I was in the toilet ... and It shook me off the toilet," Dwight told us.

For the record, 3.2 is WEAK SAUCE ... the Northridge quake that hit back in 1994 was a 6.7 and lasted almost 20 seconds. The Sylmar quake in '71 was a 6.6.

So how does he feel about his new home now that he got his first taste of the tectonic terror?

Check out the clip and find out.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

I luv u RPattz!

A bit too much info Dwight.

David

Dwight, What a low life statement to make. Are you a human or a pig?!!!!!! Oops, a pig has more class than you....... With your statement, I'm sure the Lakers are now very proud to have you on their team. Now they know that that brown thing in the field is a turd. YOU!!!!

wisey

A 3.2 is nothing...no idea how that would knock someone off a toilet. Thats barely enough to be felt at all.

MsPhoenix

It's good to get that first quake behind you. My first one I thought someone was under the bed shaking it.

Good riddance!

Been lots of earthquake swarms as of late in Cali. This sometimes indicates that a big one might be coming. Good luck, Cali. I hope it isn't true.

Poor Leno

He was ****ting so hard that he unleashed an earth quake...

Chris

Nor cal has bigger earthquakes that you so cal puss pusses. And TMZ you said the earthquake ROCKED bhills then called it weak.. Which is it.

News Flash

He has no taste. GOOD LUCK with this one.

Observer999

I've been through 20 earthquakes, up to a 5.5, and a 3-3.5 is nothing. It's like a truck going by outside your house. You notice it and say 'oh, earthquake', and then it stops. His story is total BS.

Phishie from Philly

The chump was taking a dump.
Phishie from Philly

TheGame

Yo Superman Dwight Howard get your damn game face on already. Stop acting like your here in LA on a vacation. There is work to be done @ the Lakers and don't f@ck it up like you did in Orlando

Jannie

A 3.2? Seriously? Try being woken up at 3:17 am by a 5.9 on a three story house. And actually not being woken up by the shaking but hearing first the ROARING of the Earth's guts before feeling the actual shaking. Now that is effing scary.

Phishie from Philly

What a coincidence, I was pooping when I read this.
Phishie from Philly

Joe

i hope his house falls on him.

bastard.

Laura

Entirely more than I want to know about this guy.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments