Jessica Simpson

My Boobs Are TOO BIG to Go Running

9/5/2012 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0905-jessica-simpson-pcn
Jessica Simpson has two huge obstacles to overcome on her quest for her old bod ... her giant boobs ... 'cause Jessica says they've gotten so big, she can't go running.

Simpson is finally discussing her tremendous weight gain to People.com, claiming she packed on the pounds during her pregnancy because "It was the first time I was ever pregnant, and I wanted to enjoy it."

Jess says she loaded up on mac and cheese and other crap that's delicious but terrible for you ... because "I didn't realize [the weight] didn't all come off with the baby."

Of course she didn't.

Now, Simpson is working out with a fancy Hollywood trainer ... but refuses to go running because she doesn't want to end up with two self-induced black eyes ...saying, "My boobs are way too big to run at this point."

Despite all the fatness, Simpson is committed to revealing her new, skinnier, Weight-Watchers assisted body on September 10 ... on Katie Couric's new show. Can't wait.

0905_baby_footer

Joey

Boobs are Too Big? How about your Big Fat A$$

tony gee

Damn, what a pig! No, I real mean a slob.

hotbitch

No one should be surprised at how stupid she is. This is the same person who A) confused tuna for chicken and B) doesn't even brush her teeth daily.

patti

TMZ is quickly become pure garbage. Harvey, how about you hire some people with real talent and substance? You look pathetic in your room full of groupies, don't you have any friends your own age that you don't have to pay to hang out with you?

pat

Why do you show a picture of Beyonce at the bottom where it says POST BABY WEIGHT LOSS when we know she was never ever pregnant?

Just sayin.

Me Too

Ooooh...he boobs are even BIGGER than before?? No wonder why daddy Joe got busted for DUI- he's so upset he no longer has access to them.

Jay

Aren't most designers stylish or artistic and not scary dumb.

Phishie from Philly

Quick, get me my harpoon. I see a whale.
With all jokes a side I'm sure she will be smoking hot again. Most women know she will and a lot are going to be haters. I'm pulling for you Jessica. Literally. I need some new pics
Phishie from Philly
Phishie from Philly

jimi

your ass is too big to go running, just keep waddeling up to the feedbag

anonymous

Call Sea Shepherd, the whalers are on the prowl

anonymous

Jessica Simpson's butt is too big for running.

gossipgirl86

Jessica STFU....I wear a G cup! I run on my treadmill just about everyday. I have to wear 2 really tight sports bras. With the money she rakes in I'm pretty sure she could afford a REALLY good sports bra!!! That was just a really dumb statement....SMH....

laffnbear

I have always thought there was a fat woman crying to get out.

Amanda Tashjy-Barnes

So what?! When is our society going to realize that it's not normal to be back to a size zero two weeks after you have a baby? Her body just did a glorious, wonderful thing...she's waking up every hour with a newborn...give the girl a break! The only reason that we all think it's "normal" to be stick thin after having a baby is because celebrities with personal trainers starve themselves to do it, and the media praises them for it. But if a celebrity embraces her curves after having a baby, she gets **** for it and you talk about all the "crap" she ate. She ate macaroni and cheese? How dare her! I'm sure that's a mortal sin. Please. Shut up!

Amanda Tashjy-Barnes