Jessica Simpson

My Boobs Are TOO BIG to Go Running

9/5/2012 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0905-jessica-simpson-pcn
Jessica Simpson has two huge obstacles to overcome on her quest for her old bod ... her giant boobs ... 'cause Jessica says they've gotten so big, she can't go running.

Simpson is finally discussing her tremendous weight gain to People.com, claiming she packed on the pounds during her pregnancy because "It was the first time I was ever pregnant, and I wanted to enjoy it."

Jess says she loaded up on mac and cheese and other crap that's delicious but terrible for you ... because "I didn't realize [the weight] didn't all come off with the baby."

Of course she didn't.

Now, Simpson is working out with a fancy Hollywood trainer ... but refuses to go running because she doesn't want to end up with two self-induced black eyes ...saying, "My boobs are way too big to run at this point."

Despite all the fatness, Simpson is committed to revealing her new, skinnier, Weight-Watchers assisted body on September 10 ... on Katie Couric's new show. Can't wait.

0905_baby_footer

nicky

She porker out and is getting paid 4 mill from weight watchers to shut her yap. Most women PAY weight watchers. She gorged and now is getting paid to slim down after her gorging out. You are 5"3...the baby may weigh 10 pounds..you do NOT gain 80 pounds and think it all ends when you have a 10 pound baby.

Maxx

Her thighs are pretty big too

rico

bet she cancels

pongman

I still love Jessica Simpson. I think she has a beautiful voice and think she's great. Her sister Ashlee is wonderful too! My daughters got to dance on stage with Ashlee at Sunfest . The Simpsons are just very nice people and I wish them all the best in everything.

pongman

Recognizer

GOD-I may be the only one to say it, but it is so F-ing hot when a girl has boobs to big to jog. So hot. Although, I've been with women who range from DD to G and none of them ever had a problem jogging. Still, sexy as hell though. :-)

pongman

I think the best way to lose weight is to just walk for an hour or two a day. It's easier if you grab your cell phone and talk to your best friend. It's amazing how fast time flies while you're walking. and talking till the cell phone dies.

marius

Is this Jessica Simpson the singer? No way..wow i refuse to believe it. Thats not her

Janet

was on vacation in Europe this summer where lots of women go topless on warm days. One large-busted gal got into a sprint race with her friends and she was literally slapping herself in the face all the way down the beach. Jessica should be careful with those things.

Jeff Alexander

I think she looks better than ever...Jessica Don't change a thing about yourself.. Keep going to IHOP everyday and Find me on Facebook.. You and I need to share a Waffle.. Love Jeffy

Teriqua

It's not just her boobs, everything else is big too.

Wimpy

i don't see a problem. you can never be TOO rich or have TOO big of boobs

carolyn

that's why they make sports bra' s

Shawna

She looks ruff! these do look like old pics, I wonder what she is doing to lose the weight, Lipo... No doubt! lol

holly

i think she looks good no matter what. she seems sweet n weight is just an easy thing to pick on her about. people talk about how bad it is to be a bully but yet its ok in this case.smh.