Barack Obama

Doesn't Trust Your Dirty Hands ... Says Ex-Body Man

9/7/2012 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

090612_reggie_love_launch
President Barack Obama doesn't want your disgusting germs ... this according to his former "body man" Reggie Love.

Love -- who served as Obama's personal aide from 2007 to 2011 -- was hanging out at the DNC in North Carolina this week when he told us the Top 3 items a good "body man" should have on him at all times.

The list isn't too impressive ... but there is one interesting "must-have" -- Purell ... the hand sanitizer.

Smart move considering how many hands the POTUS shakes every day ... and lets face it ... people are gross.

Bridget

I don't blame him. I looked it up and apparently the CDC says that around 23% of people don't wash their hands after going to the bathroom. Yuck. Wash your fricken hands people!!!

DiM

It's probably more like the Prez cannot afford to take four days off of work for the flu rather than "people are gross".

Americano

So funny on many levels. Reggie and Kal, They must not mind each other's germs being swapped through their middle man.

Robin

When I worked in TV, we had mints on hand - and would offer them to contributors with, let's say, less than fresh breath!

Poor Leno

OBAMA = On back are my ass !! Is it this he is referring to or is it the president... funny that his name can be a naughty thing...

Gloria Unread

Fun Fact: The fear of germs is not "germaphobia." It's technically called "spermatophobia."
... But it's much easier to refer to yourself as a "germaphobe" even though it's wrong, otherwise people think you have a fear of sperm..
That said, you do look like a jerk if you immediately douse yourself in hand sanitizer after shaking someone's hands. I wish we'd adopt the bow in America. No touching - No problem.

Romia78

I'd rather him carry around sanitizer than wipe his hands on the jacket of the former president next to him *sniff*

TMZ, you get a shame on you for making this sound more sinister than it really is...

Phishie from Philly

When you say body man do you mean a masseuse. Does Obama have a little John Travolta in him?
Phishie from Philly

Phishie from Philly

The 2nd thing his body man had was a dictionary, because Obama uses a lot of big words.
Phishie from Philly

Phishie from Philly

I never knew that the prez is like Howie Mandel.
Phishie from Philly

Phishie from Philly

I guess the president must shake hands & he can't fist pump.
Phishie from Philly

Luv

Oh is this news???? Our President is clean! Whoo hoooooo!

Luv

How about we talk about that amazing speech he gave last night instead.

texaschickeee

I don't respect Obama enough to want to shake his hand, much less try to get to a place to shake his hand.
next.

DaveT

Gotta love Obama's speech at convention
..."Well folks all I have to say is nothing-nothing-nothing-nothing, and while on the subject I'd like to add nothing-nothing-nothing-nothing, which reminds me we should also focus on nothing-nothing-nothing-nothing"....
He said nothing, but there were clapping seals all over the audience.
..."Yay! Obama just said nothing-nothing-nothing-nothing! Woo hoo he's the greatest leader!"...:D

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments