Barack Obama

Doesn't Trust Your Dirty Hands ... Says Ex-Body Man

9/7/2012 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

090612_reggie_love_launch
President Barack Obama doesn't want your disgusting germs ... this according to his former "body man" Reggie Love.

Love -- who served as Obama's personal aide from 2007 to 2011 -- was hanging out at the DNC in North Carolina this week when he told us the Top 3 items a good "body man" should have on him at all times.

The list isn't too impressive ... but there is one interesting "must-have" -- Purell ... the hand sanitizer.

Smart move considering how many hands the POTUS shakes every day ... and lets face it ... people are gross.

GVnana

Oh yeah. That was real convincing. Not.

Freeland Dave

I don't blame Obama in the least for using a hand sanitizer.

If I shook hands with all of his idealistic,
"rose colored glasses," "Yes we can," "A change you can believe in," liberal two faced "promote peace but bomb them into the stone age," "tax everyone else but leave my stash alone" followers, I'd use one too.

In fact, I would adopt the "bow" and not shake hands with any one of them for fear of contaminating myself with something incurable, like socialism. :)

Freeland Dave

I don't blame Obama in the least for using a hand sanitizer.

If I shook hands with all of his idealistic,

artemis133

No, he probably trusts Reggie's hands MUCH more ;)

Sidney Allen Johnson

Body Man? These people are hiding their dirty laundry in plain sight and no one calls them on it. Don't ask Don't tell?

BippyBellito

What about the K-Y jelly, Reggie?????

tmzfan

I don't blame Obama, all those hands... gross

Sharia

Ummm this dude looks like a "queen"...is prez on the DL????

Rupert

Obama sharply criticized Bush for using hand sanitizer when Bush was the Prez. Now he does the same thing. How condescending!

Athina

Shaking hands in general is gross because most people are right handed and could have wiped their rears five minutes before shaking hands with you. A lot of people do not wash their hands after using the bathroom.

Dennis D

The Dem convention looked like the Bar scene from Star Wars. I hope The President didn't touch any door knobs.

JBar595

I agree he shakes a lot of hands but using a sanitizer is very important for Obama because of the number of times he milks his male camel.

Darogr

Interesting. Obama mocked George W. Bush when he wrote about their first meeting, because Bush used hand sanitizer.

A small footnote to the novel of hypocrisy that is Barack Obama.

JBar595

I would suggest Reggie wash his hands, he's the one that wipes Obama's rear end.

Joe Holiday

Does this mean Reggie had to keep his behind clean at all times?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments