Lorenzo Lamas' Son

Popped for DUI

9/9/2012 7:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0907_aj_lamas_tmzLorenzo Lamas' son, AJ Lamas, was arrested for DUI last Friday morning in L.A. -- and get this ... he already pled "guilty."

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ, Lamas -- who starred in a reality TV show about his family called "Leave It to Lamas" -- copped to one count of DUI, driving with a blood alcohol level of .08 or higher, immediately following his arrest. The details surrounding the arrest are unclear.

Lamas was sentenced to 36 months probation and roughly $1,600 in fines.

Lamas was also ordered not to possess any deadly weapons.

He was released from custody shortly afterward. Calls to his reps were not returned.

Phishie from Philly

Shocker!
Phishing from Philly

DarkEydDeviL

What is this, Judge Dredd? Happened Friday and sentenced and everything already? Guess its because he manned up and took responsibility, not use to seeing that in Hollywood.

Phishie from Philly

Not another celebrity kid DUI. I Wonder where they get it from...?
Phishing from Philly

Elizabeth

like father, like son- both with drug demons to battle!

JimmyB

TMZ still doesn't allow me to vote or flag.

Sinjin

Reps? This guy needs reps? Joke.

fulton24

Love my job, since I've been bringing in $82h… I sit at home, music playing while I work in front of my new iMac that I got now that I'm making it online… Blue31.com

lbs

According to DUI statistics 1st time DUI offender's have a window of 700 days or about 2 years before they re-offend or get DUI #2 or #3....my advice; realize your mistakes & shortcomings or "TAKE IT"....?

pak1

HE'S HOT!

Zorbitor

Is he gonna try to get it thrown out because he didn't have counsel before he pled guilty??

DaveT

Haha TMZ saves me some research work, I used to mix up Harry Hamlin and Lorenzo Lamas when I was younger, was watching Clash of Titans 1981 and couldn't remember the "other guy's" name, not important but was bugging the crap outta me :D

kitnplayn

This is where the American justice system is totally ****ed up. Requiring wealthy people to pay fines for an offence, is not a punishment. Even requiring poor people to pay a fine is a hardship that falls on the children of that offender. There needs to be real jail time for criminal offences, and the only reason there isn't, is because the politicians want to spend your tax dollars on their own agendas, not on public safety and justice. Working people pay almost half of their lifetime earnings in taxes, times 300 million people, and you are 3 generations in debt by those numbers. When are you going to start asking...where's the money?

stef

Sure he's a dumbass for driving drunk...but I give him credit for admitting to it, not making excuses/denying it and taking his punishment right away.

Ballerina

Two cocaine busts, stealing booze, now a DUI? How long before he's found face down in the gutter?

Joao

Celebrity Sentencing: Drop the DUI charge and required to go to some bullsh!t class, probation and maybe community service... and pay the attorney for cutting the deal... and you're done.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments