Dina Lohan

I Was NOT Drunk

During 'Dr. Phil' Interview

9/14/2012 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

091312_lohan_dr_phil_launch
Dina Lohan tells TMZ ... she had NOT BEEN DRINKING before her interview with Dr. Phil ... and blames the editing for making her appear intoxicated.

The interview -- set to air on Monday -- was taped several months ago ... and a new promo for the episode features a seemingly confused Dina acting bizarre .. and many people suspect she was blitzed.

In fact, the promo features a clip in which Dina's ex-hubby Michael Lohan asks Phil if Dina had been drinking before the interview.

But Dina is adamant she was sober ... telling TMZ, "I don’t care what it looks like. I’m fine and I don’t care what anyone says."

She continues, "All people saw was two minutes edited of an hour long interview. Of course they cut it to make it interesting. That’s their job . I don’t blame them for doing that. Some of the comments were taken out of context but I’m fine. I’m fine.”

Dina tells us the public shouldn't judge her until they see the full interview -- insisting she's a "good mom" who's always been there for her 4 kids, including her oldest daughter Lindsay Lohan.

"I think the interview will be good. I know what I said and the facts are what the facts are. The proof is in the facts. The truth will set you free”

what the...

"I don’t care what it looks like. I’m fine and I don’t care what anyone says."

And this is exactly where her daughters get it from. Sigh. Give your head a shake Dina, you're not fooling anyone and no one is impressed!

It wasn't "cute" when you tried to flirt with Dr. Phil in a lame effort ti distract him from rightfully grilling your unfit @$$, either. Pretty pathetic.

Andyconda

Aliana ‏@aliana
Happy BIrthday momma🎈🎉💝🎂😘 a day ahead,but I cannot wait to squeeeeze you in 10 days!!!!
Reply Retweet Favorite

Dennie

I don't think she was drunk. I think that's the ridiculous way she always behaves, like some 12 y-o child squirming in the principal's office. After the interview airs, she'll probably claim she was on something or blame the show to excuse how awfully she came across on TV.

kronenburg

Okay, Dina, so you weren't drunk. But you were definitely wasted. Coke? Weed? Meth? A little from columns A, B, and C?

janet

Why the hell is she being interviewed in the first place? She's as non relevant and her daughter.

sturho

Good non-existent gods. Every bit of this is phoney. Even most of the stuff on news broadcasts is phoney.

Jo

This woman has to be one of the worst stage mothers in filmland history. She has used her daughters fame to make a living for herself. I would not believe one word that she says and she and her former husband can take all the credit for the demise of Lindsay's demise in the industry. Dina Lohan wanted to be an actress and boy she sure does try hard, but it does not work. What a disgusting excuse for a human being she is.

Who Knew

It's like she's 49 going on 16. Explains some of her daughters values, blame everybody else and take no responsibility for your actions.

Becky

She is ALWAYS drunk or high. Always.

vickii

she is a addict just like her duaghter, they are both CRAZY!!!! she looks horrible too, aged!!!!!

Melinda

Yuck! She is trash

Hockeyrob69

Anyone who thinks she wasn't on something or completely coo coo for coa coa puffs is more likely to find a harvard grad bussing tables at a waffle house....

Stephiemark

It was pills not alcohol. Obviously she raised Lindsey so she is a liar. Her affect was not that of a sober person.

Lucky_130

Well she looks pretty wasted to me. Sadly she still looks better than Lindsay, and I would still be willing to have a one night stand with Dina even if she is a sloppy drunk mess.

VIDGMER

this lady remind me as version of heidi fleiss!