Dina Lohan

I Was NOT Drunk

During 'Dr. Phil' Interview

9/14/2012 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

091312_lohan_dr_phil_launch
Dina Lohan tells TMZ ... she had NOT BEEN DRINKING before her interview with Dr. Phil ... and blames the editing for making her appear intoxicated.

The interview -- set to air on Monday -- was taped several months ago ... and a new promo for the episode features a seemingly confused Dina acting bizarre .. and many people suspect she was blitzed.

In fact, the promo features a clip in which Dina's ex-hubby Michael Lohan asks Phil if Dina had been drinking before the interview.

But Dina is adamant she was sober ... telling TMZ, "I don’t care what it looks like. I’m fine and I don’t care what anyone says."

She continues, "All people saw was two minutes edited of an hour long interview. Of course they cut it to make it interesting. That’s their job . I don’t blame them for doing that. Some of the comments were taken out of context but I’m fine. I’m fine.”

Dina tells us the public shouldn't judge her until they see the full interview -- insisting she's a "good mom" who's always been there for her 4 kids, including her oldest daughter Lindsay Lohan.

"I think the interview will be good. I know what I said and the facts are what the facts are. The proof is in the facts. The truth will set you free”

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Diamond Goddess!

Oh.Yes.She.Was.!!!

Jordan

OK Dina if you say you were not drunk who would not believe you besides Lindsay.

Hohan

Dina taught Peaches all there is to know about being a good mommy.

kim is a publicity whore

Michael Lohan might be a douche but I've noticed he speaks the truth! He nailed it when he said "was she drunk during your interview?" Just like he was probably 100% right when he said that Dina has snorted coke with her own daughter before. I can picture it.

Googie

Dina, you were too drunk to know you were drunk. Who are we going to believe, our lying eyes or your lying mouth?

Hohan

She is so hammered

Jordan

A good Mom Lindsay admitted to driving her underage brother to a all night party with drugs and alcahol and did not think there was anything wrong with it.

Googie

Gee, who'd have thunk it? Michael is beginning to look like the most sane in that family.

verlinda

As money hungry as this woman is, if she thought the show edited her interview to make her look drunk, she would be yelling lawyers..Poor Lindsay the apple don't fall far from the tree.

Melissa

She got it from her momma!

Jody

This is all a set up. I can't stand Dr. Phil. He has turned his show into a joke. I lost all respect for him when he edited Deepak and Satish Kalpoe interviews to make them seem guilty.

Noam

she's better off saying she was too drunk then too stupid...

GLaDOS

Of course she's a drunk/druggie, just like Lindsay. For f*** sake.. she literally made-out with Lindsay at a club a year or so ago while totally drunk off her ass. The picture with their tongues up in each others mouths says it all. These two are major drunks.

Yup

And that, in a nutshell, is why she's a crappy mother and a full blown alcoholic; she doesn't care about anything. Worthless piece of crap...

Bitch please

So what if she was, andddd ....who cares!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments