Kate Middleton

Topless Pics

Bound for Italy

9/15/2012 5:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kate Middleton topless in Closer Magazine.An Italian gossip magazine will publish the famous Kate Middleton topless photos ... further inflaming the Royals.

Chi, owned by the same company that publishes French mag Closer (the first to publish the pics), will run a 26-page spread Monday. The headline -- "The Queen is Nude."

Editor Alfonso Signorni says he doesn't fear legal action -- Closer has already been sued --  because the photos are now part of public domain, adding, "I don't see anything morbid or damaging in them. Chi pays attention to respecting people's dignity. I don't think they hurt Kate's image."

Prince William's office is weighing "all appropriate responses" to Chi's plans to publish the pics.

ibjujub

Hey Royals, maybe you can try to keep your clothes on when you're outside. Nobody has nude pictures of me,,,,why? I don't go outside and drop trough. You inbred royals have hit the wall on intelligence with your inbreeding. STOP TAKING OFF YOUR CLOTHES OFF WHERE PEOPLE CAN SEE!

cookies

What is the future queen of england doing running around topless? Would Queen Elizabeth have run around topless when she was 30? Grow up Kate...you are royalty...time to start acting like ot.

the real diva

the papparazi should let them be. they are a happily married couple who are on vacation together. they should be able to do whatever they want. not have the press posting pics of it.

Observer

She's an IDIOT to sunbathe topless outside. Those little ugly tits are good for a laugh!!! The Italians will have fun with it.

myvoice329

they are a married couple and what goes on in a marriage is no ones bussiness. are you such a prude to say it is wrong for a married couple to be nude, they were on a private area, the paparzzi is wrong to invade in some areas, what is next cameras through the bedroom window. LEAVE THEM ALONE.

bb

I know a lot of people are arguing this was an invasion of privacy, and there is a real point to that since they were on a PRIVATE estate and all, but I think the royal family just need to accept that if they expose their bits outdoors, then there's a good chance that photographs of said bits will turn up online. That's just the way life is for "common" celebs, so why shouldn't the same apply to them also? Put simply - cover up, don't take your kit off outdoors, put some knickers on under a skirt/kilt. Personally I can't recall a time when I stripped off outside of a bedroom or went commando, and I can't say that I feel like I'm leading a deprived life because of it.

Jackie

They are only important to idiots. I work harder and my tax percent goes to them...what the fark they do besides getting everything for free? ROYAL MY AZZ..pfft...

JugEars McKenyan Sr..

WHO goes topless outside their own home? That's what I wanna know? And I walk around with nothing but polo shirts around my house but I'm single and have no kids and don't walk down to the mailbox with my peckwhacker wagging in the wind... and for someone like this WHO KNOWS people are ALWAYS WATCHING HER tells me its just stupid.

Jen

She's not naked! Everyone in Europe goes around topless! Why make such a big deal out of it? People are so dumb.

ria

Omg who cares. People act like they have never seen b r e a s t s before. These people breathe and shiit just like the rest of us. I don't see the big deal.

Babydoll0630

I've seen the pics......TBH they look no different than her hubs. Nipples are nipples.........

Mikey

Raisins in the Sun..........

Jake

Paparazzi sticking their cameras under the skirts and making situations where that is possible is one thing. A BAD thing!

Another is Kate taking her clothes off out of doors thinking no one can see. That is stupid at the top shelf level. Every one should now know that these photos can be taken from space with enough resolution to see the details.

The fact they are suing merely proves they are out of touch with reality and are out for publicity after Harry made a spectacle of himself in Las Vegas.

A1A

My reality is I'm married to a very good looking young woman with a great body, but...she is also a medical professional with a PhD, and she would never consider taking her top off or having sex with me in any place that could result in her professional integrity becoming compromised through photographs. That's how real professionals are, they simply do not ever allow exposure of private parts or sex acts anywhere outside of a private room with the curtains drawn. I can appreciate the culture of parts of the world where women like to sunbathe topless, but if you are a woman outside and you are topless, and you just happen to be a famous princess, then you need to understand that your topless picture is worth 50% of someone annual income, and if that is how you want to live your life, unprofessional, then live you life.

CloBird

Editor Alfonso Signorni says he doesn't fear legal action? Well, he can be sued. TMZ, you can be sued also.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments