Amanda Bynes

Barricades Self For 2 Hours

In Dressing Room

9/18/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0917_amanda_bynes_kent_store_sunset_plaza_west_hollywood_driving_Article_3Amanda Bynes went shopping today in West Hollywood ... and locked herself in a dressing room for nearly 2 hours.

Amanda was shopping at Kin (above) -- a hip boutique.  Amanda took some clothes inside the fitting room and stayed for 1 hr. 45 min.

The clerks heard a banging sound coming from inside the dressing room every 10 minutes or so.  One clerk made a distress call to another employee, saying he was concerned about Bynes being hold up for so long.  The employee drove to the store to help, to no avail.  Amanda wouldn't come out, telling them, "I need more time."

0917_amanda_bynes_kent_store_sunset_plaza_west_hollywood_driving_Article_storeAmanda finally came out at around 5:30 PM, went to the register and bought a pair of stilettos, a pair of sunglasses and a few other things.

Now get this ... as Amanda walked out she noticed she had tried on a bathing suit top that was underneath her dress and told the clerk she forgot it was on.  Amanda then paid for the suit.

Amanda saw a few photogs before leaving and then asked the clerk to call her a cab.  It's unclear how she arrived at the store.

091712_bynes_departure_launchAfterwards one of the clerks told someone, "I was so worried about her. I didn't know what she was doing in [the dressing room]. I didn't know if she was overdosing, or doing drugs or what."

bigcasino

she was texting!

Christy

This girl is really starting to circle the drain. Someone needs to intervene asap before she ends up dead. Where the hell is her family??

willard

If she was only smoking weed she wouldn't want to leave the house.

lisamorunning

I have no idea who this is? Is she famous for anything other than wrecking her car?

Annie

This girl needs help and why is she alone during all of these crazy times? Wow, she has been under the radar, this is too bad when the cops won't even check or run her license...

Simone

This sounds like a case for Dr. Drew.

Dahlia7321

To me she is crying out for help because I can not find any other reason why she would do these public things. If I worked in the store I would have at least walked and I caked on door and tried to maybe get her to talk and not inform tmz because clearly you need money and have no human kindness to reach out to someone who is in need!

SheisHot

Maybe she found her g-spot?

dm99

@Melissa1987, I checked out her families' whereabouts last night because someone HAS TO HELP HER!!
Her Dad stood up for her in April
when she had her first incident,
saying she didn't drink!! I haven't seen anything else by him since then!! She is getting desperate!!
Someone has to do an intervention!!
I pray it comes quickly so that her life can be saved from further destruction!!

KIM

THIS IS JUST TO SAD! WHY ARE WE WATCHING THIS YOUNG WOMAN FALL INTO RUIN? WILL SOMEONE, ANYONE, PLEASE STEP IN. THIS IS NOT A BAD GIRL LOOKING FOR ATTENTION; THIS IS A YOUNG PERSON CRYING OUT FOR HELP. WHERE IS HER FAMILY? WHERE ARE HER FRIENDS? DOES ANYONE CARE ABOUT HER? DO WE JUST SIT BACK AND WATCH HER DIE, WONDERNIG WHO’S FAULT THIS IS, WHO DROPED THE BALL ON THIS ONE. HELP HER; HELP HER WHILE THERE IS STILL TIME. I REALLY DON’T WANT TO READ ABOUT AMANDA BYNES, UNTIMELY, YET CLEARLY AVIODABLE DEATH. THIS ISN’T FUNNY. IT’S NOT CUTE IT’S JUST TRAGIC.

JimmydeansausageCo.

I want to bang, buy, and spread this one on toast!

Jade

5150 anyone???

IceGypsy

Where is this girl's family, and why aren't they getting her away from the enablers in her life and get her some help

how lame

I read that her parents live with her. Probably why she gets high in her car. LoL take her car away and give her a bicycle. Problem solved.

Diamond Goddess!

Well, we've seen the "stages of devolution" now so many times over, it's boring!
But all these crash & burn celebs go thru the same stages on the way down.
Delusional! ( I LOVE how she's holding up a FUR to shield from the paps! How terribly "Old Hollywood'" dahling! She wishes!)
LOL, :( and -_- all at the same time!!!