« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Arrested For Being Wasted

Trashing Hotel Room

9/17/2012 1:21 PM PDT UPDATED: 9/17/2012 4:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0917_shaun_white_arrested_article_2
update_bar
4:00 PM PT -- We just Shaun's mug shot ... he's got a BLACK EYE.

0314_divider_graphic
Olympic gold medalist Shaun White was arrested several hours ago after allegedly getting wasted at a hotel and badly injuring himself ...  sources tell TMZ.

Sources tell TMZ ... White was in a Nashville hotel when he allegedly trashed his room in a stupor.  When he was confronted by hotel staff, Shaun allegedly pulled several fire alarms and then ran fast ... so fast he fell and split his head open.

Law enforcement tells us Shaun was arrested for public intoxication and vandalism, but was taken to a hospital for treatment first.  Once he's treated he'll be taken to jail.

Shaun's rep could not be reached for comment.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Mel

Bar Rafaeli must have dumped him!

Mike44090

I just hope he didn't piss his pants like Belgian cyclist Gijs Van Hoecke, I'd like to think American athletes are better than that.

danny

shoulda been arrested for trying to act & ruining Friends With Benefits. jackass

Phishie from Philly

That's how Shaun practices for the Olympics
Phishie from Philly

Paige

I never could stand him, right from day one. Way back when he was a pot smoking loud mouth teen.

Pompano Ann

Amanda, Lindsey, and now Shaun are these people bored or what? Fame and fortune isn't enough?

Gretel

I don't understand the "trashing" thing with these people. I haven't done so a whole lot but I've been pretty wasted a few times in my life and I didn't trash the place where I was. Who the fvck do these people think they are?

HRH Prince Michael

@LaffinBear: At-first, your fixation bothered me. Now, you simply bore me.

@Paul2281: Indeed, we ALL must face the consequences of our choices - good or bad.
Hopefully, if you EVER make a bad choice, SOMEBODY will be pulling for YOU.
By the way, how many Gold Medals have you won for the U.S.A.?

Kris

Idiot!! Not very good looking either! If this guy is a hit with the ladies, it´s because he is a celebrity with money! Nothing else!!

Mary Contrary

You can take a tomato out of a hippie van but you can't take the hippie out of the tomato.

Vivi

Trash low life - yank back his sponsorships till he cleans up!!

borninabarn

Where was he at before all of this happend?

Edgar

He looks like Rocky Dennis

jb

a famous person trashed a hotel in nashville.. shocker

MrHarrybawls2010

DON'T KNOW WHO THIS CREEPY RED HEADED WEIRDO IS BUT HE LOOKS LIKE A REAL FREAK!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments