Alessandra Ambrosio

My Post Baby Body

Is Belly Hot!

9/18/2012 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0918_allessandra_ambrossio_pcn_gettyBrazilian bombshell Alessandra Ambrosio proved she's back in supermodel shape by showing of her flat stomach in L.A. on Monday ... four months after giving birth to her second child on May 7th.

The 31-year-old Victoria's Secret Angel has a lot in common with 32-year-old new mom Jessica Simpson ... as Alessandra had her baby just six days after Jess, who gave birth on May 1st.

0918_subasset_jessica_simpson_PCN_GETTYThe gift of motherhood affects everyone differently.

LiLo's boy toy

Jessica is a much prettier woman and a whole lot more down to earth. Good for her putting family first. She knows she will loose the weight, and do it the healthy way. I'll bet you won't see her chewing up the food and spitting it in her baby's mouth like another celeb does.

Canadasux

Wrong again, TMZ! Simpson has a shape and a rack. Ambrosio is probably a hardbody, but is also pretty flat all over.

Boozez

Eff'ed up tmz

TEAinCA

The one woman is a Model, she is at least 6ft tall. Simpson is what 5ft5???? Weight looks a lot different on them based on that alone. LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!!!

Nvts

Stop showing pictures of fat people!!!!!!....Especially Fatssica Simpson

Jacqueline

How can you even compared these woman. They have 2 different body types. Who cares how much weight they gained, If they didn't gain any weight during their pregnancies they'd get backlash from that. Leave them hell alone. They are both beautiful women. you don't need to be skinny to be beautiful.

Southern Belle

My pregnancy was more like Allessandra's and I was already back in my regular clothes within a few days. Before anyone starts bashing me for it, I have a petite frame and I only gained 18lbs which was great since my baby only weighed 6lbs. I ate healthy for my baby and myself and I continued to exercise. My doctor said that he wished more women took being pregnant more serious instead of looking at it as a time to gorge yourself. Gaining a lot of weight when your pregnant is not necessarily a good thing. It puts a lot of pressure on your baby and can lead to several health problems.

nox

TMZ, YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. DO YOU ALL WHO WORK THERE NOT HAVE MOTHERS? Women are human beings. Not everyone's body has the same genetics, although it seems you all would want all women to be stepford wives! I bet there are some fat everyday slobs in your office and no one is posting their pics next to a male model! Come on. HAVE A HEART.

SensibleSense

Allesandra's boobs look like Jim Carry's in the picture on the right. Not sexy.

Luz

Yeah! Not everyone is able to have a personal trainer, a chef making your meals, and a tummy tuck after giving birth! She probably has someone taking care of the baby while she's doing all this!

MAX

MEAN!!!

Joan K

Jessica looks pretty darn good, it's too bad we can't all be perfect like the dumb azz staff at KMZ.

Ih8Taxes

Alessandra needs a cheeseburger.

Nobody.Puts.Bieber.In.A.Corner

HAHAHAHA, look at all the people defending Jessica's fat azz!! STOP EATING EVERYTHING IN SIGHT AND WORKOUT!! Don't make excuses for fat people!

Kris

It's ridiculous to compare Jessica to a supermodel. These people are paid to workout and starve themselves. Give me a break!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments