Judge to Amanda Bynes

Mess Up Again ...

I'll Make You Pay

9/19/2012 11:04 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0918_amanda-bynes_01The judge in Amanda Bynes' DUI case has had enough of her driving shenanigans -- proclaiming if she breaks the law on the road again ... it'll cost her big time.

Amanda's lawyer showed up in to an L.A. courtroom today to fight the D.A.'s request to impose $50,000 bail on the actress for her April DUI arrest.  Right now, she's out on her own recognizance -- no bail.

The D.A. argued Amanda has proven time and again she's a danger on the road -- with two hit-and-run charges hanging over her head -- and wanted the judge to impose bail to deter her from further endangering people.

But... the judge said Amanda's alleged hit-and-run violations occurred BEFORE her license was suspended on August 25th, so he decided to give her a break ... for now ... rejecting the D.A.'s bail request.

But the judge was crystal clear ... if Amanda breaks ANY road rules from this day forward, he will impose a high enough bail to get her attention.  Obviously, for now, she better not drive at all because her license is suspended.

The judge didn't specify an amount -- but Amanda's got money ... so you can bet it will be high.

The judge also reminded Amanda's lawyer -- she better not even think about getting behind the wheel until her license is reinstated.

0919_amanda_bynes_wild_ride_footer_v2

Heather

Stupid ****ing judge.

Maria J. Stewart

I quit working at shoprite and now I make $35h - $80h...how? I'm working online! My work didn't exactly make me happy so I decided to take a chance on something new… after 4 years it was so hard to quit my day job but now I couldn't be happier. Heres what I do,.. SEE MORE

Jim in Cali

What no jail? You need to step up your game Bitch,
signed
Lindsay

DopeLikeCoke

Uhh what if she kills someone the next time? Why not punish her now? Smh.

Jen

'But the judge was crystal clear ... if Amanda breaks ANY road rules from this day forward, he will impose a high enough bail to get her attention.'

How about we get her attention now before she kills someone?!

LiLo's boy toy

Any bail he'll impose she can afford

Laura

Paul White...why are you telling us about all your money? Also, and this is just names I've run across..not even looking for your posts--in the last few days, you have gone by the names Paul White, AshelyRomeny, SampsonHerbert, Burtsheens, Joyce Margaret, Jsmith...why..so we'll think you are more than one person? Nobody believes you. Move on to another site.

DaveT

Judge saw through the bullsh-t and let her off, good ;)

Bambi

Placing bets on who will kill someone first, Lindsey or Amanda?

TMZ_Admin

In 2010, Amanda Bynes retired from acting.
In 2012, Amanda Bynes retired from acting normal.

Jody

DA's have to wonder so often why they even bother to bring charges against some people, when a judge is just going to let them plead or give them a huge break without even having to show up in court.

Nvts

Gotta love L.A. judges...if this way "Maria Nobody" she would be fined, working on the side of the freeways and license suspended. But if you are a celebrity and can 'be nice$' to judges....you walk!!!!!

james

Are you frigging kidding me, If it was you or me, You know one of the 47%'ers. Our asses would be in jail or bail set so high...Damn this is not fair....Why do these bitch's get brakes and we have to pay, Just not right.......

Phishie from Philly

It's not a matter of if, it's a matter o when! She may kill someone judge.
Phishie from Philly

Jay W.

Judge will make her pay. If the judge is a man, Amanda will be on all fours at the nearest Hotel room.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments