Judge to Amanda Bynes

Mess Up Again ...

I'll Make You Pay

9/19/2012 11:04 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0918_amanda-bynes_01The judge in Amanda Bynes' DUI case has had enough of her driving shenanigans -- proclaiming if she breaks the law on the road again ... it'll cost her big time.

Amanda's lawyer showed up in to an L.A. courtroom today to fight the D.A.'s request to impose $50,000 bail on the actress for her April DUI arrest.  Right now, she's out on her own recognizance -- no bail.

The D.A. argued Amanda has proven time and again she's a danger on the road -- with two hit-and-run charges hanging over her head -- and wanted the judge to impose bail to deter her from further endangering people.

But... the judge said Amanda's alleged hit-and-run violations occurred BEFORE her license was suspended on August 25th, so he decided to give her a break ... for now ... rejecting the D.A.'s bail request.

But the judge was crystal clear ... if Amanda breaks ANY road rules from this day forward, he will impose a high enough bail to get her attention.  Obviously, for now, she better not drive at all because her license is suspended.

The judge didn't specify an amount -- but Amanda's got money ... so you can bet it will be high.

The judge also reminded Amanda's lawyer -- she better not even think about getting behind the wheel until her license is reinstated.

0919_amanda_bynes_wild_ride_footer_v2

Kabala

I assume she drove home from the hearing....

MAX

THERE YA GO AGAIN ANOTHER S***BAG JUDGE LETS ANOTHER S***BAG OFF WITH A SLAP ON THE WRIST , HOW MUCH EXTRA DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR POCKET NOW JUDGE

tellmeaboutit

Ahuh, right. Same sh*t, different day. Then she probably drove home.

Reed

Yah, right, we've heard this story before, bet she's shaking in her shoes like Lindsay Lohan did when the judges shook their symbolic fingers at her. They aren't going to do jack crap to either one of these morons until they kill someone if even then.

H2OsChild

I fear someone either Amanda or an innocent will be seriously hurt before anything is actually done to this confused and arrogant driver. As many have said, if that was me or you, they would be piping sunlight in!

cheri

LMFAO..that judge is never gonna do a damn thing to this loser. AGAIN??? so, if she kills someone, THEN they might do what...take away her already suspended license????

Arlene

I am so disgusted with this story of Amanda, hopefully the judge will see this. I can not believe that another young celebrity is getting away with bad behavior, dangerous to others behavior all because they can perform their drama for a camera or have famous family. The same antics done by an everyday gal their age would be in deep crap but god forbid we punish the famous one. I am so disappointed in our system, maybe when one of them hurts or kills someone close to any of the judgesor lawmakers who allow this something will change. I will keep saying my prayers for the inncoent to be safe.

Sarah

I think she should serve some jail time for that but as it seems unlikely she will she needs to take this chance and move on from this all. Shes always very bubbly and sweet in interviews and seems like a nice person so I hope she sorts herself out. I dont know what is going on with her at the moment as you never before heard her in the news for bad behavior or her driving skills I think shes just lost her way. If I was her I would be keeping a very low profile for a few months and getting away from LA where TMZ are stalking her waiting for her to do something which they can make money out off. Dont blow it Amanda.

arale norimaki

amanda please

Brenda

It is too bad that Amanda has taken this way of life..I sure hope she will straighten her life out...

Nikki

I HATE these f^cking celebs. When I was in my early 20s I committed a petty theft and had to spend a day and a half in jail, pay thousands in fines and still can't get it off my record to this day (cuz I was young and dumb and didn't have a good lawyer). These drunk b!tches f^cking hit people with cars and with practically no repercussions.

jwoolman

Uh, this was only a bail hearing. She hasn't been judged and sentenced yet for the DUI/ hits and runs. The DA wanted bail, her lawyer went to court to argue against it. That's all. She'll be wise to stay squeeky clean and out of the driver's seat until her real court appearance. Not smart to tick off a judge. He's given her a warning because she hasn't been convicted yet.

Steve

She could kill innocent people. She should be sentenced to a bare bottom whipping. That is the only thing that will straighten this spoiled brat out.

Peyton Freiman

Aw bros, this is just too much. I mean, think about the children. Like, think what'd they lose if they lost Amanda Bynes: they would lose the paranoid feeling of abrupt mortality in the form of a large Range Rover barreling uncontrollably towards their little bone bags (bodies). LEGALIZE IT.

sean

can u please leave the lady alone, u tormented her enough... i have even lent a hand to help through my ouji board, just drop the issue, thank her again for her time... no pig is good enough for this marines bride... later s***s

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments