« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Chad Johnson

I'm Taking Anger Management Classes

9/19/2012 2:33 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

091912_chad_nlf_launch
Chad Johnson says he's enrolled in anger management classes ... to learn how to suppress his rage so he doesn't have another violent altercation like the one with his ex-wife.

Johnson made the announcement during an interview with James Brown on "Inside the NFL" ... saying, " I'm trying to find out how can I channel my anger when I'm in situations to where I would pop off."

During the interview, which airs tonight on Showtime, Johnson says he takes full responsibility for the headbutting incident with Evelyn Lozada ... and says, "I think what I need to do is work on Chad."

Johnson has been through anger counseling before -- as we previously reported, Chad was ordered to complete a domestic violence program after battering a former GF back in 2000.

Chad also says he believes the Miami Dolphins cut him from the team solely based on the domestic incident  and NOT because of his performance on the field.

"That was the reason ... there's no need to blow smoke up my ass."

We broke the story ... Johnson officially became a single man earlier today after a judge signed off on his divorce from Lozada ... a divorce he was trying like hell to prevent from happening.

Johnson says he's no longer on speaking terms with Evelyn ... explaining, "There's nothing I can say to her because she's already heard it all ... what can I say ... actions speak louder than words and this is the time for me to show action."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

sidithers

If this clown wasnt such a complete douchebag a-hole he would still be making millions playing football
Karma is alive and well in this world
Serves him right

Mumra the Ever Living

That's nice to know, but how can his broke azz afford them.

His loving ex wife will take him for every penny she can then move onto the next sucker. She'll be making new reality TV garbage and he'll be picking through the garbage for food.
What is it with some dudes? Did he really think she loved him for his money?

DaveT

Is Evelyn Lozada taking professional makeup classes so she can paint a wound on her forehead?

Nah...the deal was....she would kill herself.

KnuckleDragger

There you go, Chad, another quick Anger Management class...and then it's on to finding a new, ex Mrs. Chad Johnson.

Pudding Tang

'This is the time for me to show action'...... Meanwhile I will run my mouth on a daily basis so don't cross me. And business as usual.

DaveT

The only part of Chad you need to work on his learning to stop selecting antagonistic, bad tempered, abusive women as partners....same lesson many men need to learn.
Those women aren't the victims they say they are, you can't "heal" them with your love, they'll use you, abuse you and push you to the edge of sanity, then you'll just be the new subject in their latest victim story...then some other dude will feel sorry for her, hook up with her, be used and abused by her, and the cycle continues

DopeLikeCoke

So you DID hit Evelyn and your ex from college?! ********.

myopinion

Chad you asked for what has happened to you! You knew what type of hot temper loud mouth Evelyn was and with your temper it would never work! That's right work on yourself and leave woman like Evelyn alone!

Denver

I dont understand! He's done all the right things to get her back! Tweeting their problems, check. Tattooing her face on his leg, check. Getting fired so there is no money coming in, check. Anger Management classes since this has happened before, check. What else does she want!?!

AlwaysOnTimeB

How about this Chad...don't get involved with an abusive woman. All the red flags were there, and you ignorned them. Now look at you!!

Cj

Because the classes worked so well for him the last time he had to take them when he beat his ex-girlfriend right?

tony gee

Who the hell asked what he's doing now? Stupid idiot! First the faded tattoo, then the T-shirt, and now anger mgmt. You must know that nobody cares for you no more. If I had a big, big pot, I will dip you in boiling cooking oil very slowly lowering you to it. Just go away. Listen to this: NOBODY WANTS YOU IN THEIR TEAM. Can you hear it now?

It`s all very funny.. .until it gets ugly.

No, you are all douchebags and deserve to die.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments