Paris Hilton

Gay Men Are Disgusting

... Most Probably Have AIDS

9/20/2012 6:28 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0920_paris_hilton_01
Paris Hilton is under fire for comments she made about gay men ... claiming, "Gay guys are the horniest people in the world ... they're disgusting. Dude, most of them probably have AIDS."

The comments were made during a Sept. 7 cab ride in NYC -- and Hilton's team claims the cab driver secretly recorded the audio while Paris was having a conversation with a gay friend.

During the conversation, a man can be heard bringing up Grindr -- a popular phone app that gay men sometimes use to find sexual partners.

Hilton responds, "Ewwww ... gay guys are the horniest people in the world. Most of them probably have AIDS ... I would be so scared if I was a gay guy ... you'll like die of AIDS."

Hilton's rep has released a statement ... saying, "Paris Hilton’s comments were to express that it is dangerous for anyone to have unprotected sex that could lead to a life threatening disease."

"The conversation became heated, after a close gay friend told her in a cab ride, a story about a gay man who has AIDS and is knowingly having unprotected sex. He also discussed a website that encourages random sex by gay men with strangers."

"As she was being shown the website her comments were in reference to those people promoting themselves on the site. The cab driver who recorded this, only provided a portion of the conversation."

"It was not her intent to make any derogatory comments about all gays."

"Paris Hilton is a huge supporter of the gay community and would never purposefully make any negative statements about anyone’s sexual orientation.”

0920_gay_pride_footer

kitnplayn

Gays are disgusting, but I do understand that they suffer from mental health issues relating to gender identity and other insecurities, so that is why I don't slap them. Plus, I don't want to get my hand dirty.

Teegan

Hmm i dont know if i beleive that i want to hear it to believe it!

ladybitch

who cares?! like really

Check_UR_Self

We all know Paris is mentally challenged but what's up with cab drivers recording people's conversations? I hope she kept that receipt and get his ass fired! No wonder half of them drive so recklessly they're too busy recording people.

Allegra

It's well known she has genital Herpes. It's not like Paris is any kind of important social scientist anyway. Does her opinion of anything influence anyone one way or the other? I doubt it.

arale norimaki

no paris you got aids and herpes

lee

I feel sorry for Paris Hilton. Even all her money did not teach her tolerance, did not educate her enough about gays and AIDS/HIV and her morals leave a lot to be desired as well. Keep your trap shut that way your ignorance won't show too much.

Lacibabylove

obviously if the friend she was in the cab with was a gay person she wasn't being serious, because if she really felt that way she wouldn't have gay friends, and she wouldn't be saying that to a gay person.
I agree it's not a funny thing to joke about, but I think it was a joke between her and a friend nonetheless.

lookItsMegRyan

I'd rather die of AIDS than live being Paris Hilton.

Alpennsygg1

She probably has aids from all the things she screwed

FailMuch

This girl is such a slut. And she's an ******* for saying such things about gay people. **** her!

Jay

People, she's with her gay friend and she's just ribbin him. We all insult our friends as jokes and this seems to be exactly what's happening here. Get over it.

Anonymous

She's has a right to her own opinion. Many people would agree with her.

dcdjr123

YEAH!! That is the end of her so called career. I would only be much more happy if the faimly cut her off.

annie

Anyone who knows of paris knows she has dozens of gay friends.the driver who did this if a"SLEEZEBAG"and doesn't have a clue on who you are and what your about.shame on people who think its ok to record people then to edit the recording to what they want it to say and then go public with it I think the driver should get fired and banned from all cab companies to work in and his name should go public for all to see what a"REAL SLEEZE BAG " looks like and believe me we won't edit anything!!!!! Hear me, its not right to do this to any human being