Kanye West

I Don't Have a Sex Tape

I HAVE TWO!!!

9/24/2012 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0831-kanye-west-tmz
Kanye West
 is a sex tape master -- TMZ has learned, the rapper filmed himself doing the deed MORE than once in recent years ... and TWO tapes are currently being shopped to the highest bidder.

The reports are true ... a Kanye sex tape featuring a young woman in a hotel room is making the rounds -- but what you haven't heard ... there's a second tape and the 2 are nearly identical.

Both tapes are impressively long -- the first is roughly twenty minutes ... and the second is more than FORTY. And we're talking constant action. Seriously, the guy takes no breaks. It's incredible. Almost Sting-like.

We're told the tapes were both shot several years ago with exes.

The tapes are currently being shopped to media outlets by a third party.

Sources close to Kanye tell us the rapper has no idea how the videos were lifted from his computer -- but if anyone releases the footage ... we're told Kanye plans to go after the culprits with a legal vengeance.

Kanye's current GF Kim Kardashian rose to fame after her sex tape was released. And now, her boyfriend has steamy sex tapes of his own. So we gotta ask ...

Me

I don't want to watch Kanye. I don't want to watch Kim. I don't want to watch Kanye and Kim. I don't want to watch Kanye with others. I don't want to watch Kim with others. I don't want to watch any Kardashian or Mr. "My Ego is Bigger than my Brain" West. Where's the HELL NO choice?

CN

Tacky.

Tacky, adjective.
1. not tasteful or fashionable; dowdy.

2. shabby in appearance; shoddy: a tacky, jerry-built housing development.

3. crass; cheaply vulgar; tasteless; crude.

4. gaudy; flashy; showy.

tracker

People like kim.kanye want to be on film 24/7.."YES I AM THE GREATEST",YES BABY YOU ARE "WELL 2 NUTS JOBS have finally found their SOULESS MATES..

billybob

Is there a celeb sex tape industry?

tony

lahooo---saherrr. are you kidding me mushmouth with a sex tape. way to save a floundering career you no talent hack. i have no future in music because my music stinks so i'll hold a penis instead.ahahahahahahahahahah

devilgirl

I bet the one that is 40 minutes is with a dude.

devilgirl

Odd, how since hooking up with a Kardashian, Kanye has sex tapes making the rounds. Mama Kris is obviously now his momager.

sPaNkdEnALgAs

Where's the "NEITHER" button???

Gretel

Thanks for that Kanye. I always have to be careful about what I eat and this has nauseated me to the point where I doubt if I'll be able to eat anything at all today. I've been thinking about you and Kim together and think maybe you have some type of necromancy fetish or some type of medical fetish that has something to do with a comatose receiver (male or female .. probably male) because after seeing Kim's sex tape her stellar performance was one step above someone in a coma. When I think of the two of you having sex all I can think of is two smelly, flea infested monkeys rutting each other. Gross.

verlinda

It doesn't matter. As soon as they are released, those 2 women on the tapes will sue the hell out of him....2 times. Double the pleasure, double the lawsuits.

Patty

I love your comment Kimona!!! Makes me want to puke as well!!!!

Gretel

PS: 40 minutes ... that's a bragging point?

kakes

How about option C: NONE OF THE ABOVE???? LOL.

Joe

Awesome... Another reason to say kanye is one of the biggest losers of our present time. It's also amazing that the kardashian record still stands. That record being... Anyone connect or associated with a kardashian turns out to be a loser... Or a bigger loser than what we thought the person was.

Patty

Im with you Kimora! He makes me want to puke. Thank goodness I didn't eat breakfast. It would all come up.