Kanye West

I Don't Have a Sex Tape

I HAVE TWO!!!

9/24/2012 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0831-kanye-west-tmz
Kanye West
 is a sex tape master -- TMZ has learned, the rapper filmed himself doing the deed MORE than once in recent years ... and TWO tapes are currently being shopped to the highest bidder.

The reports are true ... a Kanye sex tape featuring a young woman in a hotel room is making the rounds -- but what you haven't heard ... there's a second tape and the 2 are nearly identical.

We're told the tapes were both shot several years ago with exes.

The tapes are currently being shopped to media outlets by a third party.

Sources close to Kanye tell us the rapper has no idea how the videos were lifted from his computer -- but if anyone releases the footage ... we're told Kanye plans to go after the culprits with a legal vengeance.

Kanye's current GF Kim Kardashian rose to fame after her sex tape was released. And now, her boyfriend has steamy sex tapes of his own. So we gotta ask ...

Ih8Taxes

Ahhhh...nothing like the good ole' fashioned sex tape to boost publicity. It's tried and true.

Laura

I LOVE the #1 post--Kimona--thanks for the laugh! And I agree. Couldn't pay me to watch, not once.

Different Rules Apply

PIG. He causes nausea at the very sight of him. Just gross.

Debra

I will pray for him. I think he sold his soul to the devil long ago.
I know his mom prayed for him while she was alive and he loved her with all his heart. Kayne and Kim maybe on top of the world in their and the devils eyes, it is a long fall. We all will be held accountable.
I will pray for him and Kim. Lets hope they don't have any children......
." Sins of the father."

Gretchen

In my day, we were proud to not only graduate from high school but also college and get a good job. Now people are proud of their sex tapes-give me a break!!

Greg

his peckers so big he needed to sex tapes fit the whole thing. yeah right.

Gotta love Canada

He's dirty, he had sex with an 18yr old and taped it. I'd call him a pedophile. And he's butt ugly!

deb

You need to throw in a NEITHER in your survey...NOW!

deb

You need to throw in a NEITHER in your survey...NOW!

fstblk

I hear National Geographic is the highest bidder so far!!!!

delerious

Making a Sex Tape is a big turn on to men, a man who normally can last 10 min can go a lot longer if they know its being filmed. Kim is not getting 40 min of action all the time ahahaha people are so dumb!

Gita

ATTENTION HOGGERS. Howsaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

Jodi

This is nothing about Kanye that would make me want to see him in a sex tape. The guy looks and acts too weird for me. If ANY man goes for 20 to 40 minutes non stop it's because he's hopped up on some pills. I bet he's freaky as hell and not in a good way. Thanks but no thanks.

Trooper Tom

So the beginning of a new week and once again more trash information about a loud mouth and his whore

LCS27

"Both tapes are impressively long -- the first is roughly twenty minutes ... and the second is more than FORTY. And we're talking constant action. Seriously, the guy takes no breaks. It's incredible. Almost Sting-like."

I can imagine that Harvey dirtied all his screen after writing this.