Kanye West

I Don't Have a Sex Tape

I HAVE TWO!!!

9/24/2012 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0831-kanye-west-tmz
Kanye West
 is a sex tape master -- TMZ has learned, the rapper filmed himself doing the deed MORE than once in recent years ... and TWO tapes are currently being shopped to the highest bidder.

The reports are true ... a Kanye sex tape featuring a young woman in a hotel room is making the rounds -- but what you haven't heard ... there's a second tape and the 2 are nearly identical.

Both tapes are impressively long -- the first is roughly twenty minutes ... and the second is more than FORTY. And we're talking constant action. Seriously, the guy takes no breaks. It's incredible. Almost Sting-like.

We're told the tapes were both shot several years ago with exes.

The tapes are currently being shopped to media outlets by a third party.

Sources close to Kanye tell us the rapper has no idea how the videos were lifted from his computer -- but if anyone releases the footage ... we're told Kanye plans to go after the culprits with a legal vengeance.

Kanye's current GF Kim Kardashian rose to fame after her sex tape was released. And now, her boyfriend has steamy sex tapes of his own. So we gotta ask ...

I am Spartacus

I guess he is following the Kris Jenner guide to "How I made my family famous."

The first sex tape is old news, there's already pictures out there of it.

I am Spartacus

It can't be any worse than Kim's tape. She just lays there like a dead fish. She looks like the worst lay ever. And on top of that they edited out the money shot and her getting pissed on, not that i wanted to see that but the girl just lays there AND enjoys Golden Showers. Why would ever want to be with someone that gross?

scoopie

That's nice, Kanye. Jesus Lays With You, twice? No wonder He hasn't come back yet; he's off barfing in the porcelain throne.

buzz kill

What kind of poll question is that? So sick of hearing about these two, let alone seeing them.

Chris L. Harris

This guy is showing his true sleazy colors day after day. No wonder Kim and Kanye are made for each other!

jokerchick

he's so fug...chick is way prettier than ****rashian and I hope she goes and cuts something else off her face after reading that the majority agree with me

rico

I could'nt even vote, Thay both turn my stomach.

Mayu

Seriously TMZ, you need a freakin Neither button... cause I'd rather eat stinky cheese than to watch either of these douchebag get ******ged

Chris

Knowing Kanye, he didn't let the women finish.

anon

Kris Jenner must be shopping this one too..

Beauty

Kanye hasn't had a good album since the 808's. Ever since Amber Rose ditched him hes just went to all sorts of ****. This man is dysfunctional in many ways and now we can add sexually dysfunctional to that. Disgusting

Bitchmaster

Don't release it. Simply because all the men on the planet may lose their composure and leave their wives/girlfriends to try and swoon the fabulous Kim K!

Allegra

Could someone make them both disappear!!!

@PandaEngineer

I guess Kim K needs a boost in fans again.

Chris L. Harris