Piers Morgan

Kelsey Grammer's BANNED

From My Show

9/26/2012 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

092612_piers_launch
Move over Madonna ... Piers Morgan tells TMZ, he's got a new enemy ... Kelsey Grammer ... who's now officially BANNED from Morgan's show after walking off the set last week.

Morgan was out in NYC yesterday ... and he's clearly still pissed about last week's incident when Grammer bolted from his scheduled appearance on "Piers Morgan Tonight" -- just minutes before the interview started.

Morgan claimed Kelsey ditched the CNN show after the network aired a pic of his ex-wife, Camille Grammer, in the opening moments.

And now, Morgan's holding a big grudge ... telling us Grammer's little stunt will be his last -- because he's NEVER welcome back on the show.

FYI -- Morgan has already banned Madonna from his show ... but no one really knows why.

Rob

If I was Piers Morgan with the horrible ratings that his show has, I wouldn't be banning anyone from coming on. I would be begging them. Any man who asks the dictator of Iran if he has ever been in love, should be wearing a dress on the air.

Don

KG can count his blessings in that he wont have to worry about PM calling to fill in on his pompous
non-meaningful presentation.

William evans

I do not like this creep, I think he is light in his loafers.... Go back to Britain where you are probably banned as well.... You are an arrogant puffed shirt and not welcome here.....

Kim

Way to go Kelsey! No one watches Piers anyway....we should bann him from our airwaves!

Don'tYaJustLuvIt?

Who gives a dam/**** what that DESPICABLE foreigner thinks. He can go back to Ireland! He is one ****y bastard for no reason. Ask him why isn't he in the UK! He has been BANNED from there! Go figure!!!

Christine Grellet

I don't watch this program..I did when Larry (suspenders King was on....No More!!!!!

I Hate Nancy Grace

All I know is this...I watch Frasier every night and have never even heard of Peirs Morgan.
So who gives a crap?

summerchaser

Kelsey Grammar should be banned for a stunt like that......... of course his ex wife is part of his being....... along with his children....... and the way he left them

WNYdancer68

I agree with so many...who really cares that PM has banned anyone? Go back the UK and do his trash.

ron

who cares who Morgan bands his show is a joke. Go back to England you suck

ron

Who care who Morgan bans fome his show. Morgans you should be band form the USA. You suck

Shawn

Ooooh, banned by Piers Morgan.

Kelsey's career is over.

Why do "progressives" behave like kindergarten children?

Don

Who cares Piers sucks anyway

old gringo

Piers who?

BTDT

Can't swing a dead cat without hitting a douchebag in this crew.