Piers Morgan

Kelsey Grammer's BANNED

From My Show

9/26/2012 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

092612_piers_launch
Move over Madonna ... Piers Morgan tells TMZ, he's got a new enemy ... Kelsey Grammer ... who's now officially BANNED from Morgan's show after walking off the set last week.

Morgan was out in NYC yesterday ... and he's clearly still pissed about last week's incident when Grammer bolted from his scheduled appearance on "Piers Morgan Tonight" -- just minutes before the interview started.

Morgan claimed Kelsey ditched the CNN show after the network aired a pic of his ex-wife, Camille Grammer, in the opening moments.

And now, Morgan's holding a big grudge ... telling us Grammer's little stunt will be his last -- because he's NEVER welcome back on the show.

FYI -- Morgan has already banned Madonna from his show ... but no one really knows why.

daBill

Kelsey I know, but what's a Piers Morgan? Is he one of those 2AM "hosts" that show up next to the Home Shopping Channel?

Will he now ban ME from his "show"?

Should I care?

Yvette

Go back to England.
Kelsey Grammer is a brilliant actor....don't you dare malign him.
You only want to be nice with ''certain people''but not Kelsey....

andrea

I hate the fact that CNN is bringing these people with those awful English accents...I use to watch theHLN in the evenings, but that female that has that terrible accent, is annoying, and I don't have to hear it, i turn the channel, I wish Clark Howard, and the Brian, stay around, but that female with that accent...needs to go

DRN

Newsflash Morgan. Other than the 5 people that watch your biased show, no one cares that you "banned" Grammar. Get over yourself.

American

Go back to England, hack someone's phone and get your job back at one of the supermarket tabloid where you belong. But first call every network and tell them to ban you. Your a disgrace.

ajh

just a leftist fool that piers

chs

Who watches Piers anyway.I'm surprised he's evev on.

maggie

Piers, get a life!!! If you showed a photo of my ex husband I would walk ouit also!!! Specially when one has a new family!!

birdlady

You were lucky Kelsey even walked on your show to begin with. I have never watched your show and never will.

emma

Piers should be banned from TV.

Jeoff

Piers morgan Is aprick form england and coultnd find his ass hole from his brain. If CNN was smart and ot a REAL AMERICAN to do the show. It would'nt be the crap it is now Piers MORGAN IS THE crrap thet the flush dien the toilet.

Darlene

Peirs looks like a little cry baby. Forget the bans, he better hope his dumb show doesnt get canceled, then he'll be begging MaDonna and Kelsey to be on his show.

Mike

Piers is just rude. You would think his uncle-daddy would have raised him better than that.

fltmed

Piers go back to England! Noone watches your show anyways.

Mike

Piers is just rude. You would think his uncle-daddy raised him better than that.