Johnny Lewis

Beat, Dismembered

CAT

9/28/2012 4:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0927_cat_land_lady_5
Johnny Lewis
murdered his landlady and then fell to his death -- but he also viciously took the life of the landlady's cat by beating it to death and DISMEMBERING it in the process ... TMZ has learned.

TMZ broke the story that Lewis -- who appeared on "Sons of Anarchy" -- seemed to be on PCP or meth, because he had exhibited superhuman strength as he fought two neighbors immediately after committing murder.

Law enforcement sources tell us Lewis went wild on landlady Catherine Davis' cat ... kicking and beating the life out of the animal and "tearing it apart." Law enforcement tells us Lewis did NOT use a weapon, but rather his bare hands and feet.

Lewis is the only suspect in the murder and cat killing. We're told cops are confident -- Lewis was the culprit.
 0927_johnny_lewis_crime_scene_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

seamus

Sick,sick,sick. And sad,sad, sad,

Jen

Sick ****ing *******, I hope there is a hell and he rots forever.

mommy

sad story-- but, let's legalize drugs. they're not harmful to society at all--sarcasm

devilgirl

Sick f*ck, beating an old woman and cat to death. Glad he killed himself, although that method of death was much too humane for a pos like him.

Home Skillet

I wish there were really a hell so this Goddamned muther****in' piece of sh!t would rot there.

arealrascal

I wonder what the landlady said to set this guy off...

Majestik

What's next guys, pictures of the cat? You've changed the title twice. We get it already.

SomeDude

Hope the sick bastard enjoys H*ell, cause that is where is is goin'.

Sonja

WTF... and Mommy no one is saying legalize friggin meth or crack... I'd lay money down that if this guy had been doing only pot he wouldn't have killed anyone.

SMASHED

Drugs or no drugs - what a homemade POS. #evil

Jessica

I hope this pos rots in hell.

nikki

I think it's pretty obvious he was on bath salts.

nachomama

Bad drugs!!!

Melissa1987

that roof is not high enough to kill anyone unless the person jumped head first

Eddie

He was on a 'designer drug' called Smiles, or 2C-I.

2C-I is part of the 2C family of drugs, a group of closely related molecules that have psychedelic effects. Along with the other 2Cs, 2C-I was discovered by chemist and synthetic-drug guru Alexander Shulgin, who published the formulas of psychoactive drugs in his book "PiHKAL: A Chemical Love Story" (Transform Press, 1991). As of July 2012, the Drug Enforcement Administration classifies 2C-I as a Schedule I controlled substance, making it illegal to manufacture, buy, sell or possess the drug.
Usually sold in powder form, 2C-I can also be taken as a tablet. Users often mix the powder form with a stabilizing substance, such as chocolate or candy, before ingesting. The drug’s effects include auditory and visual hallucinations, along with feelings of giddiness, relaxation and empathy.
More commonly occurring unpleasant side effects of 2C-I include nausea and vomiting, according to online, anecdotal reports. Some users experience "bad trips," which can include terrifying hallucinations and feelings of fear and panic.
"2C-I is related to a class of drugs called phenylethylamines, which in turn are related to amphetamines," said Rudy Richardson, a toxicologist at the University of Michigan. Amphetamines increase heart rate and can cause the heart to beat out of rhythm. Those heart arrhythmias, in turn, can be fatal.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments