Lil Wayne

Shirtless, Ripped &

Hotter Than Elvis!

9/27/2012 4:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Weezy showed off his lean, buff, tatted up chest by going shirtless
Today is Lil Wayne's 30th birthday ... and he's celebrating by taking down Elvis Presley.

Weezy showed off his lean, buff, tatted up chest by going shirtless at the opening of a skatepark he helped launch in New Orleans on Wednesday.

And how's this for a birthday gift, Wayne just made music history by surpassing Elvis as the male artist with the most hits on the Billboard Hot 100 chart -- Weezy has 109 songs over The King's 108.

Unlike his hilarious deposition videos, this is nothing to laugh at.

Nostraldumass

He looks like Shenay Nay (sp) from Martin

Squatting Thunder

GUILTY!!!!! Oh wait,what?

devilgirl

He has got to be the most ugly creature in the entertainment industry. He was beaten severely with the ugly stick. Over and over.

Jillian

This has to be the most discusting looking human I've ever seen. Pathetic.

Sue

No way I would consider that buff! That is just down right disgusting, from tip to toe. Ugly and nasty inside and out. Ughhhh!

gravelark

YUCK!!!!!

jon-michael

First off.This guy is complete trash.Hes been in prison like 5 6 times .Comparing him to Elvis is absurd.First off the 109 hits he has is kinda deceiving.It's only because he does what every rapper does.They sing background on someone elses song and get their name listed in the credits.It's an annoying gimmick.He doesnt even have 30 hits on his own in which I would call Lil Wayne hits

ChinLee3

He is fcuking frighteningly ugly. Bag your fcuking face.

Molly's Mom

I don't care what his abs look like - he still looks like he is in costume for a Planet of the Apes movie. Just say'n

trish

I don't want to live in this world anymore.

franchesca

Yah, well. It's my Birthday too. I only did two combat tours in Iraq. I'm suprised I didn't see my face on TMZ, because I don't look like a wild animal with dreads. womp womp womp.

WhoAmi

GROSS. The moment I saw this pic, I heard the sound of a shrieking MONKEY. Seriously, talk about a homely man.

MJ

Let's see how many songs he sells 35 years after his death.

kitnplayn

Don't flatter yourself too much, because you live in a generation of technology, where Elvis had to go through a much longer and more arduous process to get to the Billboard Leadberboard.

devilgirl

I guess TMZ is now accepting sexual favors from missing links.