Lil Wayne

Shirtless, Ripped &

Hotter Than Elvis!

9/27/2012 4:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Weezy showed off his lean, buff, tatted up chest by going shirtless
Today is Lil Wayne's 30th birthday ... and he's celebrating by taking down Elvis Presley.

Weezy showed off his lean, buff, tatted up chest by going shirtless at the opening of a skatepark he helped launch in New Orleans on Wednesday.

And how's this for a birthday gift, Wayne just made music history by surpassing Elvis as the male artist with the most hits on the Billboard Hot 100 chart -- Weezy has 109 songs over The King's 108.

Unlike his hilarious deposition videos, this is nothing to laugh at.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

joecool

Its a different time in music. Elvis didn't have access to a recording studio on a lap top. Elvis will always be king. If Elvis Had the same tech in his life time how much more would have made. plus parents back in the day would not even let their children buy the records let alone watch him on tv. he open the doors for these guys. Sorry boyz 2 men sorry lil wayne, but its a different time culture different morals are different. allot of factor to which he is not on a level of Elvis. ad all the restrictions and see what you get.

Gary Walker

Who is Lil Wayne? I doubt I will remember his... wait... what was I saying?

Gary Walker

Who is Lil Wayne? I guess I missed the press conference.

Lindalou1973

Elvis looks better than him even after being dead for 35 years!

Dandee

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

pearl

Not to be mean, but he looks like the black version of chucky.

WTFMAN

stupid mother****er

Linda Moore

Are you kidding me??? Seriously??? Comparing this punk to Elvis...makes me sick!!

Linda Moore

Are you kidding me....??? Seriously???...comparing this skinny, punk to Elvis...makes me sick!

Sunshine42578

I throw up in my mouth a lil bit every time I look at that thing. Why do young girls find him so attractive? I think he may be one of Flava Flave's 3.456864 kids.

LuLu

Lean???? Buff???? Ummmm....to whoever wrote this article, are we looking at the same picture? THIS is someone who's buff: http://npcnewsonline.com/npc-contest-roundup-98/29777/julian-grubbs-mpd/
Lil Wayne looks scrawny and sucked up.

Soky

I would turn lesbian and not even regret if he was the last man on earth. SICK!

chrissy