Floyd Mayweather Jr. & Ray J

$50k on Strippers

Money NOT Well Spent

9/28/2012 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Photos

0928_ray_j_mayweather_stripper_launchFloyd Mayweather Jr. and Ray J. sent a club full of strippers home VERY happy this week -- because they dropped $50,000 on the ladies ... and you might say the fellas overspent.

Floyd, Ray J. and their money team posse strolled into Diamonds of Atlanta with serious stacks Wednesday night -- Floyd carried his in a Louis Vuitton bag -- and we're told they made it rain all night.

Now, based on the pics ... everyone had a great time -- including Joseline from VH1's "Love & Hip Hop." But here's the thing, if you're spending $50k ... don't you expect top of the line talent?

Just sayin'.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Diamond Goddess!

I would literally want to kill myself if I were a guy and walked into a strip club and this was the "talent" on display!!!
(Same for all the fugged-out "escorts" out there.)
Ugh.
Waste.Of.Money.

Diamond Goddess!

BTW--congrats TMZ on the "Ones for Fives" tagline!
I love it, and am gonna use it.
(Most strippers ARE "fives," BTW.)
Why would a guy go pay to look at these nasty baby-mammas? Just go home and look at your wife! LOL!

stfubia

They could have at least went to Pink Pony or the Goldrush. Those look like Crazy Horse strippers.

Ric

THE GHETTO, BROUGHT TO YOU BY... TMZ!

Hector

I really hope they all can find their way out before its too late when they meet God face to face...

jack

5 years later he will file bankruptcy just like mike tyson
ignorants

Jballs

Instead of helping out a kid with cancer. These morons throw it some s*** of the earth hookers degrading society, Culture.

Deco

One can be a great fighter and not very bright all at the same time.

tonywestspeaks!

I would talk to the manager of this low quality whore house and respectfully request my money back.

rskuggs

I'm guessing Floyd Dropped $49,995 and Ray-j dropped the other $5 ?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5