Jason Aldean

'American Idol' Chick

Was A Drunken Mistake

9/30/2012 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0930_jason_aldean_npg_articleCountry music superstar Jason Aldean says his very open public display of affection with a former "American Idol" contestant -- who is NOT his wife -- was a huge, drunken mistake.

Jason released a statement today, apologizing for his indiscretion, after TMZ posted pictures early this morning of the country singer and "A.I." castoff Brittany Kerr getting up close and personal -- hugging, touching, and flirting at a very popular, crowded bar on the Sunset Strip (above).

Jason -- who has been married since 2001 -- says, "The truth is that I screwed up. I had too much to drink, let the party get out of hand and acted inappropriately at a bar."

He says, "I ultimately ended up embarrassing my family and myself." And then adds, "I left alone and that's the end of the story."

10_01_JASON_ALDEAN_PDA_FOOTER

jc

DUH!

Stephanie

So he admits he made a drunken mistake, but it's not so bad because he left without her at the end of night right? I'm sure this isn't his first slip up and probably not his last. He looked way too cozy and guilt free in those pics.

MaryContrary

Yeah and how many times has he gotten drunk and "acted inappropiately" before and never been caught. People make mistakes, but after 10+ years, I doubt this was the first time.

patches

Again Another Blame the Alcohol Seriously Isn't that Getting a Bit old By Now you'd think they would come up with a Better Excuse or How about telling your Wife, Boyfriend or whoever Sorry Honey I Screwed up again.... Alcohol REALLY......

Major Sunder

Jason Aldean kissing America Idol contestand Brittany Kerr Pictures & Jason Aldean Addressing Compromising Photographs Statement HERE:

South Beach

How ironic that he's on the cover of Octobers Country People mag, talking about romance, marriage, and the good life.

Soapy Johnson

Both Jason Aldean and Brittany Kerr are idiots for doing this in public. That said, she's hot and here's a good sample of that -- http://placeitonluckydan.com/2012/01/brittany-kerr-goes-to-hollywood/

Beauty

Nah, they have been carrying this on for some time as you can see from the intimacy of the shots, the body language and such. Lots of familiarity :) they just didn't plan on getting caught because who the heck was gonna think about even taking photos of this Aldean guy but TMZ, lol.

Val

yes he f*cked up BIG time but thats between him and his wife!! He's still my fav country singer, Love his music! cant wait for his new CD ;)

Carl Wive

Blame the alcohol and party atmosphere? That means, (A) you're an impressionable wimp with 0 self control and (B) less of a man for trying to deflect with such a weak defense. You made your own choices. Man up to it!

Jen

**** off you drunken hillbilly, I hope your wife still leaves you and takes all she can. Cheaters suck ass.

sweetceecee

He is not sorry.. He is sorry that he got caught.. SMH

Keyser Söze

It may be the end of the story as far as the public is concerned... but I bet it ain't even close to be the end for your wife, buddy.

Time to beg like a peasant....

SheWolfSilver

What business is it of ours? If I did the same thing who would even give a ****? So why is it a big deal just because it's "Jason Aldean"? He's a man and men are prone to major F&*$ ups! End of story.

Melissa1987

He is only sorry he got caught. Judging by those pics id say they have been hooking up for some time now.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments