Jason Aldean

Drunken Walk of Shame

Caught on Tape

10/1/2012 12:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1001_aldean_video_launch_2
Jason Aldean wasn't lying ... the married country star WAS a drunken mess on that night he macked on "American Idol" contestant Brittany Kerr ... and TMZ has the video that proves it.

We shot the footage last week ... showing Aldean and some of his buddies stumbling out of "The Den" bar and grill on the Sunset Strip and into a waiting taxi.

At the time, we had no idea the guy had been making out with the "Idol" singer ... we just knew he was hammered ... so, nothing special.

But now it's another piece of the puzzle that could explain what went down in the bar.

FYI -- you can plainly see Aldean's wedding ring in the video ... so Kerr's excuse that she didn't know he was married is dubious.

The question ...

Sandra

Pathetic loser blaming drunkeness for his inappropriate behaviour!! Suggest he get divorced if he is unhappily married!! This will not help his country music career or maybe it will!! Hard to like a jackass!!

ProudCanuck

So you base you're opinion that he was 'hammered' on this video? And sorry but I didn't notice any 'stumbling' out of the club!! What it looked like was that he was annoyed by you jumping into his face with some stupid questions when he was just out with his buddies! And I saw your video, reportedly 'evidence' of his 'cheating' on his wife and 1) you couldn't see exactly what was happening and 2) once again, it's none of your business!! I think there's enough losers and screw ups in Hollywood for you guys to cover without continually making up 'scandals' that probably never happened.

SistahSoul

Alcohol doesn't make you forget; it makes you bold. Come to think of it, how many times has he cheated on the wifey and gotten away with it? Hmmmmm.

XRaac

Is me or he doesn't look to be drunk.. idiots can't say if a person is drunk or not.

Discreet1902

This is a chip in the large iceberg that is Aldean. This ain't his first rodeo. Check closer TMZ. Check closer. He has a BIG, LONG-TIME REPUTATION for messing with women....it would make Tiger Woods look like an altar boy. This just happens to be the first time he's been caught on camera...poor Jessica. I'd be hunting me a lawyer for AT LEAST half of everything, alimony and child support.

Discreet1902

Sassy

Dubious, TMZ? Really? You ever think that maybe the girl was a little tipsy. It was a bar! Tipsy people don't go searching for people's left hand in a darkened bar. Duh!!

Sassy

That being said above, I blame the guy.

MT73

Is it me? But these pics don't look like two people are happy and flirty and JUST hooking up. These pics look like a guy trying to convince a girl that she is "the only one for him..." and she is half upset because she wants to believe it. They don't look flirty and not serious to me.

Jamie

I saw this girl the following night at the Sacramento show when I was talking to the backstage manager. She was asking where she goes to enter the backstage area. SHe had a pass to get back there. She looked like she just had arrived at the show and it was half over. Maybe she had just caught a flight in??

TrueBlue

Maybe he took his wedding ring off in the bar...I know of married men and women who do it. Why even get married if your just going to cheat eventually.

Lovejac23

First off, "AL-DOUCHE" and KERR-HO deserve eachother. Gee, Douche-bag--what's your wife think bout your "no big deal I was wasted" excuse? She deserves what she gets if she stays with you.

jms

She probably had a friend take the pics ! It's how celebs become relevant now. Don't people realize we are surrounded by camera's now ?

Sniklefritz

Drum roll................... So who is he again...???

luna

Why were they asking him about Honey Boo Boo? Maybe the TMZ guys were drunk too.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments