Lil Scrappy

ARRESTED

In Atlanta

10/1/2012 4:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1001_lil_scrappy_mug_wm
Rapper Lil Scrappy -- the guy behind the 2006 hit "Money in the Bank" -- was arrested in Atlanta, Georgia earlier today for violating his probation ... TMZ has learned.

TMZ obtained photos of the 28-year-old rapper being taken into custody on the side of the road ... where he was handcuffed.

1001_LIL_SCRAPPY_TMZ
Scrappy -- real name Darryl Kevin Richardson II -- was booked at the DeKalb County Jail.

According to his booking sheet, he was listed at 5'10" and 185 lbs.

update_bar
4:30 PM PT -- We've learned ... Scrappy is on probation stemming from a marijuana conviction in 2008.

He was sentenced to 5 years probation for the weed bust ... and was ordered to abstain from the use or possession of any alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs.

He was also ordered to complete an alcohol/drug education program and was ordered to perform 240 hours of community service.

According to official records ... at the time Scrappy was arrested for weed, he was also popped for carrying a concealed weapon, obstruction of officers and fighting. He was sentenced to 1 year probation for each of those offenses, but they ran concurrently.

Spicy mag

Busted for Scooby Snacks.

Rey

I've made $40,000 so far this year working online and I'm a full time student. Im using an online business opportunity I heard about and I've made such great money. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out about it. Heres what I do, mcasalesrep. tk

laffnbear

Why are "rappers " so learning impaired?
They are unable to learn from their own bad behavior,not to mention someone else's.

bud

I'm tired of all these half-assed hiphop wanna bee's with lame aliases ...How many of these losers are going to think the prefix lil or young before their stupid uncreative pseudo name is even creative? What the f is a Jeezy or Boozy? If you want to be original, get an education and a real job, quit being lazy and making excuses. Nobody is to blame for your lazyness and ignorance but you. All these losers keep copping out thinking that they can rap. It's just old. I'm black so this isn't a race issue. I'm just sick of ****ty hiphop. When rap died in the 90's so did new talent. Stop giving all these immature fools money that they don't deserve. Who the hell is even buying these albums? Do these people have any taste in music at all? So sick of these losers getting paid for talking about money, diamonds, hoes and rental cars. Hood rich should be criminal.

Carol

What!? tsk.. who cares?

Dave Laws

A black man arrested, this is not anything new.

Unknown

Why do people have to make this about race? It's sad that in this day in age people are still making ignorant comments. People of all races smoke, drink, and get arrested. People wonder why the race card is still used; because it still exist! Grow up people,

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3