Mariah Snipes at Nicki

CAUGHT ON TAPE

10/3/2012 9:34 AM PDT UPDATED: 10/3/2012 9:56 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Video

1002_full_fight_video_nicki_minaj_mariah_carey_launch
update_bar
9:47 AM PT
-- Sources tell TMZ, Nicki's rant on the "American Idol" set went beyond mere name-calling Tuesday ... the rapper also threatened Mariah's life, saying, "If I had a gun, I would shoot her."

0314_divider_graphic
Nicki Minaj
derailed the "American Idol" auditions in Charlotte, North Carolina Tuesday, after swearing at Mariah Carey and threatening, "I'm gonna knock you out" ... but Mariah FIRED RIGHT BACK with insults of her own.

In the footage, obtained by TMZ, Nicki is clearly furious ... shouting, "I told them I'm not f*ckin' putting up with her f**kin' highness over there."

Mariah can be heard saying, "“Oh why, WHYYYY .do I have a three year old sitting around me?”

Carey continues, "I can’t see my kids, because you decided to act like a little crazy bitch and go all around the stage.”

Sources say Nicki later threatened to "knock out" Mariah ... but she said it before the video starts.

It all went down while the two were sitting at the judge's table ... with Keith Urban sitting in between them and Randy Jackson sitting on the far end, next to Mariah.

We're told the whole thing exploded over a disagreement over a contestant's performance.

Listen closely as you play the video ... you'll hear

Nicki: Think I'm playin? Think this sh*t is a f*cking joke? Think it’s a joke? Think it’s a joke? Think it’s a joke? Say one more disrespectful thing to me, if you say one more disrespectful thing to me -- off with your head!

Mariah: I am not being disrespectful.

Nicki: Off with your head, off with your head.

Nicki: Don’t tell me I'm insecure, don’t tell me I'm inadequate ... you gonna get sent [inaudible] just fall back; don’t ... you don’t know [inaudible] I don’t feel inadequate. You’re the insecure one sittin' up there running down her resume every five minutes.

Nicki: Every time you take a shot at me I'ma take it back, and if you gotta f*cking problem then handle it. I told them, I'm not f*cking putting up with your f*cking highness over there ... figure it the f*ck out. Figure it out.

Mariah: whyyyy, whhyyyyy ...

Nicki: Figure it out

Mariah: ... do I have a 3-year-old sitting around me???

Nicki: I’m not sitting here for 20 minutes and having you run down your resume everyday, No! Goodbye!

Mariah: Listen ... I can’t see my kids because you decided to make ... to have ... to have a little baby fit and going all around the stage.

Nicki: Good, well then go see them now, go see them now ... you’re boring as f*ck, you’re boring as f*ck.

According to our friends at MouthToEars.com, producers ended the auditions for the day so the two judges could cool down.  We've confirmed that happened.

Big wigs on the show seem uncharacteristically upset by the blow up.  It seems producers are worried about Mariah and Nicki co-existing for the long haul.

HoV-nicki-minaj-click-thru-banner

Aretta Steptoe

Ms. Nicki only made an Ass out of Her self…She need to be replace. Mariah has proven her self . And, need not to put up with Nicki, a wanna be more than she will ever be!

Tierra

Why everybody going in on Nicki she was just standing her ground she was tired of Mariah interupting her everytime she critiqued a person ... and btw why you guys are saying she has no talent THATS A LIE if she didnt she wouldnt be where she's at now stop the hating you dont have to like her but she deserves respect..... ENOUGH SAID!

Shelley

Nicki will never measure up to Miriah...go home nicki go home....

CHARLES

TIME TO KICK NICKI'S FAT ASS TO THE CURB...SHE HAS NO TALENT ANYWAY....SHE IS JUST A LOUD MOUTH DUMB ASS.....TALKS LIKE WITH A TRASH MOUTH....SHE IS DOING THE BLACK POPULATION NO FAVORS....

Tricia

What dumbasses get over YOURSELVES!!!

Taylor

I don't love either but it is because Mariah is on the show that I no longer watch it. In everything your read, she is a self absorbed jerk. She even had the nerve to tell a handicapped child that "She (Mariah) had her own problems to deal with" and so she couldn't be bothered with the girl... I have a VERY bad taste in my mouth from her

jack

Whoever put those two together made a huge mistake. Mariah and Minaj are on two different levels. Minaj is trying to get where Mariah is at. And Mariah don't want any neighbors.

sharmin

Once again Hollywood has ruined what little entertainment comes from there. In whose infinite wisdom did this cast come from? I knew when they announced the "judges" it wasn't going to work. Now it's about the so called "celebrities" and not the talent. What a waste. Certainly lost me - I'll watch CSI reruns or anything else.

Annie

Are you kidding me...that a netowrk would put up such a low class piece of trash? She should be kicked off the show NOW!

Martha Fuller

Please send the childish Nikki packing. The sooner the better.

kbn

what went wrong here, thought they were friends hence the all up in yo face song/video? mariah obviously doenst want to share the spotlight with another female but in my opinion nicki does not belong on the ido panel, i dotn feel her genre of music qualifies her to critique others. sorry just my opinion. i think nicki is forcing it with the outbursts but mariah should cut the diva antics.

Texasaaa

Just GREAT RANDY, bring the low life s*** bags on the show, yoiu've really screwed the pooch now. I've watched every year but this is not what America wants to see in a talent show. Get that crack ho back to Harlem before you loose me and all your viewers.

Bob

Mariah is a real singer. We don't have anymore of those now a days. Minaj or whatever she is using more voice over sound effects than anyone. Thats why in concert she tries so hard to sound good but strains her voice/throat in the progess. One needs to go home and be a mom, they other needs singing lessons.

Feri

Mariah is a Special lady and deserve the best of everything.

Richard

Off with your head?Wtf,does she have a deck of cards as her back up crew?Maybe she should be the one chasing a white rabbit down a hole because this girl is looney.

Previous 15 Comments | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments