Mariah Snipes at Nicki

CAUGHT ON TAPE

10/3/2012 9:34 AM PDT UPDATED: 10/3/2012 9:56 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Video

1002_full_fight_video_nicki_minaj_mariah_carey_launch
update_bar
9:47 AM PT
-- Sources tell TMZ, Nicki's rant on the "American Idol" set went beyond mere name-calling Tuesday ... the rapper also threatened Mariah's life, saying, "If I had a gun, I would shoot her."

0314_divider_graphic
Nicki Minaj
derailed the "American Idol" auditions in Charlotte, North Carolina Tuesday, after swearing at Mariah Carey and threatening, "I'm gonna knock you out" ... but Mariah FIRED RIGHT BACK with insults of her own.

In the footage, obtained by TMZ, Nicki is clearly furious ... shouting, "I told them I'm not f*ckin' putting up with her f**kin' highness over there."

Mariah can be heard saying, "“Oh why, WHYYYY .do I have a three year old sitting around me?”

Carey continues, "I can’t see my kids, because you decided to act like a little crazy bitch and go all around the stage.”

Sources say Nicki later threatened to "knock out" Mariah ... but she said it before the video starts.

It all went down while the two were sitting at the judge's table ... with Keith Urban sitting in between them and Randy Jackson sitting on the far end, next to Mariah.

We're told the whole thing exploded over a disagreement over a contestant's performance.

Listen closely as you play the video ... you'll hear

Nicki: Think I'm playin? Think this sh*t is a f*cking joke? Think it’s a joke? Think it’s a joke? Think it’s a joke? Say one more disrespectful thing to me, if you say one more disrespectful thing to me -- off with your head!

Mariah: I am not being disrespectful.

Nicki: Off with your head, off with your head.

Nicki: Don’t tell me I'm insecure, don’t tell me I'm inadequate ... you gonna get sent [inaudible] just fall back; don’t ... you don’t know [inaudible] I don’t feel inadequate. You’re the insecure one sittin' up there running down her resume every five minutes.

Nicki: Every time you take a shot at me I'ma take it back, and if you gotta f*cking problem then handle it. I told them, I'm not f*cking putting up with your f*cking highness over there ... figure it the f*ck out. Figure it out.

Mariah: whyyyy, whhyyyyy ...

Nicki: Figure it out

Mariah: ... do I have a 3-year-old sitting around me???

Nicki: I’m not sitting here for 20 minutes and having you run down your resume everyday, No! Goodbye!

Mariah: Listen ... I can’t see my kids because you decided to make ... to have ... to have a little baby fit and going all around the stage.

Nicki: Good, well then go see them now, go see them now ... you’re boring as f*ck, you’re boring as f*ck.

According to our friends at MouthToEars.com, producers ended the auditions for the day so the two judges could cool down.  We've confirmed that happened.

Big wigs on the show seem uncharacteristically upset by the blow up.  It seems producers are worried about Mariah and Nicki co-existing for the long haul.

HoV-nicki-minaj-click-thru-banner

psalmshe

This girls are crazy..................................They are a disgrace do the industry

reefers

send that nasty beach back to the ghetto asap

matiur0001

Nilgiri, Bandarban is around 2400 to 2700 ft high from the sea level. You can visit this beautiful place. Nil Giri is the highest hill resort of Bangladesh with amazing natural beauty. Its maintain by the Bangladesh Army. That is the most attractive place of Bangladesh for those who love hills and clouds.

tiara

SHUT UP NIKI, MARIAH A BETTER SINGER THAN U. U SHOULD NEVER SAY THT TO HER. UR TALKING TO THE MOST WONDERFUL SINGERS. ALL U R IS FROM THE HOOD. WITH FAKE HAIR AND EVERYTHING. ALL U DO IS RAP

cj

they both have egos and think they are divas. ghetto trash or not mariah was the one who started the drama when nicki's contract was still in the works. when **** starts off wrong drama ensues.i personally feel sorry for urban. he is gonna have nothing but headaches from these two lol

låll

This is kind of funny, Everyone knows that Mariah is a totaljerkface and Nicki is awsome. She respect everyone and she still get all the hate. Nicki has more talent than you fothermuckers, so just SHUT UP! Go Barbies! <3

Alexis°!

Dios... eso es lo que para cuando se junta Talento (Carey) con MIERDA (PERRAJ "Minaj")... xDD

johnsimon39

Seriously, Nicki's talent is far from Mariah, and all her f words just make her sound childish and stupid. I think she's jealous that people don't recognize her as diva next to Mariah! Go Mariah and down into the trash Nicki!

erica

Even though Mariah has more experience than Nick Manaj doesn't mean that she can throw it in her face every 5 mins. Mariah and all experienced, supposed experts, should learn to humble themselves in order to teach the people who are still learning because we are all still learning, everyday!

tommy

bitch was just pmsing, nothing major...the other bitch knew it, just let the bitch get the pms out her system and she'll be aiight.

Steven Graffam

Ok isn't Nikki working for Pepsi? Here she is drinking a Coke. LOL did anyone else pick that up?

matiur0001

Mariah served Nicki properly on the spot. Mariah was the member of panel judges. Nichi should have treated Mariah from his point of position. Ultimately the situation got worse and this unpleasant event took place. free word counting tool

heay

This is fake. I don't even believe this article. Mariah and Nicki are probably the best of friends.

maria miguel

O MG I cont" bellive that nicki minaj fait with nicki minaj nicki minja is a bom infrant of mariah carey nicki minaj is a barbe he is a bich. he berer nos that nicki minaj tell her thing in her face.

erin

Honestly, As a listener, I only support singer who can sing good. Mariah's latest also recent albums are crap compared to those of when she was booming.
She can be a good judge, she has a great experience in this industry and be able to guide them a right way to sing.

But I also believe Nicki is good judge.
She is booming, I don't see any of Mariah's song in top 100 in Spotify but Nicki's which proofs how popular Nicki is, And she is sexy, young singer with talent. I don't know how long she can keep this up though, but Nicki definitely knows better how the music industry is going on than Mariah does.

I just don't like singer keep produce crap music with momentum, Mariah is one of them. I would support her better if she retired after Emancipation of Mimi.

Previous 15 Comments | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments