Nicki Minaj

PISSED at 'Idol' Producers

Stop Fueling Mariah!

10/4/2012 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1003_nicki_minaj_mariah_carey_article_getty_3
Nicki Minaj is FURIOUS with "American Idol" producers -- telling her peeps they goosed Mariah Carey into starting beef on the set.

Sources connected with Nicki tell us ... she's convinced producers -- along with members of Mariah's team -- are conspiring to get under her skin ... because they think a pissed off Minaj will bring in viewers.

We're told Nicki is adamant ... she won't be anyone's puppet and if she feels she's being set up, she vows to "cut it off at the head." As for how, she says for starters, the next time Mariah "acts up," Nicki is walking off the set.

There's just one problem with her theory -- we know "Idol" producers were genuinely shocked and upset by Tuesday's outburst. Our very connected "Idol" sources tell us the big wigs were completely flat footed and they are doing everything they can to restore peace -- which they successfully did Wednesday.

As for conspiracies between producers and Mariah ... we believe in the grassy knoll just like the next guy, but in this case Oswald did it alone.

Mike Ockshuge

Can we take this and all of these stupid so called reality shows off the air!!

jm

2 "mutts" acting like cats!!!!!!!

Pottershop

why Idol producers thought it would be a good idea to bring in Nikki Minaj is a wonder. She's always been a loose canon with questionable talent. The producers really should have thought this whole thing out a little more.

tuyen2q

Copy the link and see the details here :

PLUCK

Nicki threatening to walk off the set?? God forbid!!!

PLUCK

Nicki Minaj threatening to walk off the set?? God forbid!!!

Kathy Brolliar

I hope she DOES walk off the set.........keep your fingers crossed!!!!!!!!

Molly6

Do not underestimate Nikki's intelligence or Carey's bitchiness. I think Nikki has a valid & truthful point. I believe the producers are instigating this & Carey is such a pathetic, aging, diva, I'm sure she's putting on uppity airs. I hope Nikki can hold it together & prove to the audience what a smart & talented woman she it.

ckhandu1

I think that she will be a big mistake on this show, its going downhill already and to bring a charactor like her one was a bad idea. Nicki needs to go already.

Molly6

And if Carey wants time with her kids, SHE SHOULD STAY HOME WITH THEM!!! I can't stand her arrogance & her inflated opinion of herself. I can't stand the way she looks like an aging idiot in clothes for a 20 yr old, but its her attitude that's aggravating. I don't think I can watch much of it b/c Carey is so full of herself.

ronricky

what's the old saying you can't have 2 women in the same kitchen !

bugsy

I THINK BOTH SLUTS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Squeeks910

Nikki is a pig dressed as a clown.....Not enough matured talent to be a judge. What were they thinking. Just say'n

gailpiano

It sounds like Jerry Springer needs to take Ryan S.'s job as host to help referee. Make sure the judges chairs are nailed down so that the battling divas can't throw them at each other. What happened to the prospective talent on the show? Are they no longer the Idols?!!!

cdm

Nicki please get through this set up for the dying american idol
my views