Chris Brown

I Love Rihanna

(and Karrueche)

10/5/2012 8:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

100512_chris_brownChris Brown just released a hyper-produced propaganda break-up video ... in which he drunkenly says he loves BOTH Rihanna and his ex-GF Karrueche Tran ... and says, "I'm not trying to be a player ... I just care too much sometimes."

It seems to be an artsy-fartsy way to explain his decision to kick Karrueche to the curb after being seen with Rihanna this week.

In the footage, Brown tries to hammer home the point that he's wasted -- intercutting footage of himself poppin' champagne, partying in a nightclub and looking slouched over while smoking. At one point he says, "I'm a little drunk, so I'mma be honest ..."

It's unclear when the footage was shot ... but two hours before Brown posted the video, Rihanna tweeted, "Ain't nobody bidness..... But mine and my baby!"

He never mentions either woman by name in the video, but there are shots of both RiRi and Karrueche spliced into the 1:27 clip.

At one point he asks, "Is there such thing as loving two people? I don't know if that's possible but for me I just feel like that."

So, is this Chris being honest ... or is he trying to BS his way out of looking like a jerk who was stringing Karrueche on while banging Rihanna behind her back?

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14

lanancylee

Damn i have never read so many judgemental comments like really is it even any of our business why these two got back together or whatever I mean it was not a secret that they still wanted each other I mean damn yeah he made a mistake and hit her....She made the CHOICE to forgive him for it ok done there shouldn't be nothing we can say about it because it is her CHOICE end of story I swear people on this planet swear up and down they got all the answers when all they do is shoot blank bullets

raadbassam

I don't know about you guys, but I loved it (the video) :)

anonomous

What the hec does "Trans" stand for ????????

raadbassam

I believe that he just wanted to give us his side of the story because nobody is asking him. I don't see tmz talking to sources in Chris's camp. All that they care about is Rihanna's and Karruche's side of the story. That's why he had to release this video, to explain his actions.

cissy

oh, the power of alcohol. idiot.

LYN

CHRIS BROWN NEEDS RIHANNA...WITHOUT HER HIS FAME WAS COMING TO A SMOLDER AFTER THE ATTACK...AND WITH HER TAKING HIM BACK IM SURE IS HER TRYING TO HELP HIS CAREER.. I MEAN COME ON IF SHE FORGAVE HIM WHY CANT EVERYONE FOLLOW SUIT....NOT! DUMB A** BIT**

J.R

Chris and Rihanna deserve each other they a very immature and until there done with there love -hate what ever you call it they need to leave other people alone until they are ready to part or stay 2gether just do something.....

J.R

I do not in any way promote abuse but im wondering why she go out her way to be with him. She was a poster women for domestic abuse so what is the message go back to them if you really want them im confused , so its not just him its her to that has issues speaking as a women beating do not turn me on.

dilionhar

I want some of CB too!! SEXY But On da real CB needs some help. sad to say... i love him n support him but come on Chris.

KAI

IM NOT EVEN GONNA ADDRESS HIS ABUSE FROM 09.....BUT WAT HE SAYING ABOUT LOVING TO WOMEN AT THE SAME TIME IS REAL **** (I DONT KNO HOW SERIOUS HE cb WAS IN SAYING WAT HE DID IN THE VID) AND VERY HARD TO DEAL WITH FOR A DUDE THAT GENUINELY FEELS THIS WAY.NO ITS NOT FAIR FOR THE WOMEN BUT **** HAPPENS...STILL SICK WITH GUILT ...."SHE WAS MY RITA MARLEY U WHERE MY CINDY BREAKSPEARE I LOVED YOU BOTH SO MUCH IM SORRY FOR THE BOTH OF YOU I COULDNT BE THERE"

ANYWAY JUST SAYIN I FEEL WHERE CB COMING FROM I JUST HOPE HE BEING REAL WIT WAT HE SAYIN .........

KAI

E Joyce

" A broken toxic relationship is like a broken nirror..It's better to leave it broken, than hurt yourself trying to fix it. #justSaying" -- Star Jones

yatoya adams

amazing

Dee

A drunken man will tell all his secrets... I think he is as sincere and as truthful as he can be. He loves them both... For one he focused on the history and love between him and rihanna, while still entangled with the new love he's found with the other girl. That can be a hard situation to deal with. I know... I've been there. It won't help pointing out his past flaws on here... We all have made mistakes... forgive just like you would want to be forgiven and besides what happened between rihanna and him is between them not the entire world. How they live their life is how they live it, but God is the judge of all that in the end.

Stacy Brown

Why is Kerrueche still wearing the “promise” ring Chris gave her for her birthday? She’s wearing it at her little date last night…wtf??

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14