'Big Time Rush' Star

'Cupcake Wars' Screwed

Me With Gross Cupcakes

10/7/2012 12:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

100612_glickman_launch
"Big Time Rush" star Stephen Kramer Glickman says he got royally screwed on "Cupcake Wars" as a guest judge ... because the cupcakes he reviewed were TOTALLY GROSS.

Our photog caught up to the Nickelodeon star in Hollywood Friday night and he told us that being a celebrity judge on the Food Network show about AMAZING cupcakes -- was anything but.

Not only did he say the cupcakes were disgusting, he says he informed producers of a very particular food he absolutely could NOT eat. But come show time ... that's EXACTLY what they gave him.

It sounds ... terrible. Check it out.

Pat

It looks to me like they did him a favor! as big as he is he's eaten enough cupcakes in his time. He should be thanking the Food Network!

static

From the looks of his fat ass I'd say he knows what he's talking about.....BTW I have NFI who he is.

Anonymous

There is actually a food he WON'T eat? OK, sure.

Poopey Poopstein

Maybe someone put bacon in this Jew's cupcake!

Mustard

If your going to post videos on this app could you actually make sure they work. Just about everyday I get told the server failed. Also get the losers off here that post those garbage links about how they made thousands at home so easy. This site has really gone done. I think I will get rid of the app and just use safari on my iPad cause this app is simply put a pile of ****

verlinda

The food he won't eat is lettuce

Phishie from Philly

Yo lying! You know you loved anything that is sweet.
Phishie from Philly

Mayu

this guy is hilarious. People here obviously don't know who he is. Outside of Big Time Rush, he is an awesome comedian. He recently hosted the popular web show "=3" in Ray William Johnson's absence, and was one of the best hosts Ray has had since his hiatus from the show. As for weight, I guarantee half of you are not exactly lookers yourself. So unless you've had some sort of modeling career, don't go around judging others.

Heather

He didn't say they were all gross, just some of them, which is true on every episode. Also, I think he has a valid point with not eating pork, it's a religious thing! Your article makes it sound like he's hating on the entire show and all the cupcake bakers, and he's not. Shame on you, TMZ!

Robin

Perhaps the guy can act since he complemented all the bakers while judging. What a complete jerk. It is always the sign of an inferior person when they feel it is OK to hurt the feelings of all the "little people" who were baking their hearts out for this nasty fellow. I never knew who he was until cupcake wars and now I will remember his so I can turn off the TV whenever I see his name.