« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kendra Wilkinson

2-Year-Old Son Hospitalized

10/8/2012 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1005_kendra-wilkinson_andson2
Cops and firefighters rushed to the L.A. home of Playboy model Kendra Wilkinson this week ... after her 2-year-old son mysteriously passed out -- TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us, authorities responded to a 911 call from Kendra's home this Wednesday around 5:00 PM -- and when they arrived, her son Hank Baskett IV was just coming to.

We're told the son was transported to a nearby hospital for medical attention, and released shortly after.

According to sources, the doctor told Kendra her son had suffered loss of consciousness due to overheating ... from running around the house ... and it's pretty common in children, especially in hot weather.

Don't worry, this story has a happy ending -- the kid made a complete recovery and is now doing just fine.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Majestik

BULLS**T!!!!!

Kev the Realist

Is that her son or daughter. If thats a boy CUT his hair.

Kelly

I thought the kid fainted when he saw a picture of the crypt keeper that was almost his father.

Keyser Söze

LOL... don't hate, but this story makes me laugh.

'Reminds me of a every similar incident involving my nephew when he was a kid. The little guy was like a madman during a family party, running all around the house none-stop for what seems like hours. And then, all of a sudden, pouf! He went down like a brick in the family room. His mom (my big sister) freaked out (just like the rest of us, actually), but, two minutes later, he was up, even trying to run around again, except everybody told him to seat the hell down now!.

I'm laughing cause I was there when he drop, and, in retrospect, holy crap was it funny! Man, were we scare in the moment, but now, when I talked to my brothers about it, we cannot start laughing our asses off!

Man, I wish we had it on camera - it so would be on YouTube right now...

Jordan

Maybe it is time for Kendra to go to sugar daddy's Bed and get some money to pay for some air conditioning so her house won't be so hot in october.

Jordan

Maybe Kendra's PR people are giving the BS story the Kid was Breast feeding and instead of breast milk the kid digested the silicone in her breast and got sick,

AsYouWere!

He is so adorable but he looks more like a girl from the picture

the_truth_hurts

thats a boy?

Reg

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MY CAT JUST COUGHED UP A FUR BALL.
TMZ SEND THE PAPS OVER QUICK!!!!
QUICK I TELL YA!

ehi

Gorgeous Baby

tresor

All the best

Diamond Goddess!

Wow, cute kid!!!
This story smells fishy.
You don't let a kid run around until he passes out.
How good of parents are Kendra and Hank, really?
Plus the fact that they are both unemployed!

Bitch please

Umm Kendra or Hank so why not invest in an air conditioner. Its not that expensive. Maybe Hef can help if y'all cant affors it which i find that hard to believe. And if they had an airconditioner why not turn it on. Doesnt take a genius to figure that one out.

Gigi

Awww, he is such a cute little guy. Before I was a mama of a little boy with curls, I never could figure out why people let their little boys curls get so long. But now that I have a curly headed little 2 year old, I know its hard to cut them off! I am glad he is okay.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

You know, usually when people are hospitalized, that means they stay in the hospital. TMZ, drama queen.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments