Steven Tyler

Calls Bulls**t

on Nicki/Mariah Feud

10/6/2012 1:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1006_tyler_video

Steven Tyler
thinks the entire Nicki Minaj/Mariah Carey beef is being orchestrated by the show for ratings ... and as a former judge on the show, he's one to know.

Our photog spotted the Aerosmith rocker last night leaving an L.A. restaurant -- it's called Son of a Gun (we like the name) -- and when we asked him if the entire feud was BS, he scoffed and said ... well, watch the video and you'll see.

And just in case you had hopes the scarfed one might make an "A.I." return some day ... Tyler proclaimed he'd never go back.

It's not safe for a delicate person like him.

Mary Ann McQueen

I like Steven....but he's jealous the show didn't get that much attention when he was on it. #Fossil

Cheryl A.

Anyone with half a brain knows that Idol ALWAYS has BS types of stories associated with that show. The haunted house, the first season when the wrong guy lost etc etc blah blah blah.

Jody

If only everyone was as smart as I am, LOL! I said this was nothing but a hoax for ratings from the beginning, as is everything that goes on with these ignorant reality shows. Not one of them is worth watching. It's just DRAMA, DRAMA, DRAMA.

Mary Ann McQueen

Bush Poverty

Well.. AI needs to go no doubt, but not sure I agree with Steven on this, those two have huge egos like most entertainers and just got off on a tear. I don't care for this show anymore, ever since Pia Toscano got royally sca-rewed. I watch nothing but the Voice now.

♥TMZ but ...

it is the only way these shows can get any ratings what a sad thing for television
simon should have stayed put
actually I think Simon Cowell is the worst thing to happen to prime time

Bush Poverty

Bush Poverty

Awnya

Don't believe any of this. Unless punches are exchanged , somebody gets fired and somebody goes to jail. It is the same A.I.. Incredibly pathetic of A I to promote this farce.

Cheryl A.

Anyone with a single brain cell knows that this is Idol's same old BS. Every single year there is either a haunted house, the supposed winner gets sick and can't perform til the last second etc. etc. blah blah blah. These so called reality shows are so scripted it's ridiculous.

Mickey

They lost me as a viewer the moment they brought on train wreck Minaj.

American Idol just became American Punch Line for bad joke.

BECKER

That show was done two years ago The last two seasons Jennifer Lopez was a pimp for the Hispanic kids and Randy is useless, The two new Dive/Rapper pant loads are one step below Randy.
So.....

Babydoll0630

Still milking this? WOW........Tmzzzzzzzzzzz

Mary Ann McQueen

Elizabeth Alan

hahaha...ta da! Drama sells.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments