Former Pussycat Doll

Nicole Scherzinger Was

a Huge Diva

10/7/2012 11:04 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1007-kala-jones-nicole-scherzinger-getty-tmz
Former Pussycat Doll Kaya Jones is firing back at Nicole Scherzinger's recent diss towards the rest of her PCD bandmates ... claiming Nicole only sang most of PCD's songs because she REFUSED to share the spotlight.

Scherzinger made headlines this week, when a clip of her upcoming VH1 "Behind the Music" special revealed her true feelings about the girl group -- specifically Nicole claims to have sang 95% of PCD's songs on their first album (below).

TMZ spoke to former Pussycat Doll Kaya Jones -- who does NOT out right deny the claim -- but is adamant ... the only reason Nicole sang lead vocals for everything, is because "there was a lot more going on behind the scenes."

Kaya -- who starred in the group from 2003-06 with Nicole -- says, "Nicole was always someone who wanted to be in the spotlight and would do pretty much anything to get it."

She adds, "To call the other girls in the Pussycat Dolls 'window dressings' is a bit farfetched ... every girl in the group was talented."

SDJLJFRW390

She's a talentless hag, her solo career failed.. Where's it now? In the trash because she sucks musically!!

Laura

But didn't she said some months ago it was her who singing instead Nicole but now she said Nicole didn't wanted to share the spotlight so It was Nicole who singing ?! she is not credible this girl and she left the group in 2003 not 2006 she was not in the group when they came famous

Truth

THEY SHIPPED BITCH NICOLE ACROSS THE POND TO THE UK WHERE SHE JUDGES XFACTOR-UK AFTER BEING FIRED FROM XFACTOR-US.. SHE'S A HAS BEEN ALREADY. SHE'S WORTH A GOOD BANG OR 2 THO... THAT'S ABOUT IT. BESIDES, NO 1 CURR!! #TRUTH!!

bellyman

If I went for a boat ride I would want her there. That way if it sinks, her fake breasts would keep me from downing. I would hang on like hell and not let go. I guess there is a time in a woman's life where her face isn't good enough so she needs to pull the eyes down. Nicole! This Bud's for you!

queen love

Racial ambiguity is one reason why this woman has been so successful. She does have talent, but mostly it's her physical aesthetics that's most appealing.

LISA

From what I know, Nicole was hired to front the group when Robin decided to take it to the next level (burlesque show to pop group).?? No offense to the other girls, but doesn't dancing in skimpy outfits for an audience = wanting to be in the spotlight also?

Steven Villa

Kaya is a great performer and I've heard her sing Don't Cha and Buttons live and Nicole has mimicked her voice. I think their should be a sing off and let the truth come out. Let's set up a reunion with all the girls and let's here the truth once and for all.

really! really?

Shouldn't it be "Nicole claims to have SUNG'? TMZ editors must have the weekend off.

Celebrities Suck

I had read an article where members of the PCD had said that if they were wearing something that Nicole Scherzinger liked she'd ask that she wanted to wear it and they'd make the other member take off the clothes so that Nicole Scherzinger would wear it. what a total biatch

Sassy

Don't know how much of a diva Nicole is or isn't, nor do I care or pay much attention to PCD anymore. But I did read long, long ago that the group was formed specifically around Nicole. That she was supposed to be the lead singer and it was a known fact amongst the PCD members. I hadn't really noticed till I read that.

AsYouWere!

PCD is HISTORY! #NEXT #You'vebeenexcused #getthehellouttaherealready #FAILED

KnuckleDragger

I think it's "have sung", not "have sang". And out right is all one word. Yeah, yeah, I know, you're the week-end crew. School Monday...get some rest.

lisa

Nicole is boring and she has no career.

Matt

Nicole was hot, so obviously the management put her in front. The others were not.

..EW..

She should had stuck with PCD...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments