Kim K & Kanye West

The Ass Grab Cover-Up!

10/9/2012 7:15 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West grabbing eachothers' badonkadonks
While underneath a huge umbrella, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West stayed dry during a Miami downpour on Monday ... and grabbed each others' badonkadonks.

Kim was prepared for the showers by wearing her ginormous rain shades, a practical leather mini-skirt and waterproof open toed heels.

Kim and Kanye really know how to weather a storm.

Randi

Ewww, looks like KK has an awful outbreak of psoriasis on her legs.

Leslie Wilson

Those glasses are the lamest thing I have ever seen.

Beauty

Oh great. Now hes got her wearing Amber Rose mirror shades too. This man needs to stop raiding his EX-girlfriend(s) closet for the purpose of 'dressing' Kim. First of all, shes too short and stout to pull it off, secondly, shes just too overweight for it, and did I mention SHORT??

Horndog

How much did Kris Jenner (tm) pay TMZ (tm) to post that photo and non-story? When will Harvey address this?

mebrat24

check in the mail Harvey?

LittleBIt

Kim dosent care about anything but having a man in her life. Any man will do!! She cant be by herself and needs a man to complete her. When Kim has a man in her life everything is rosey. But, she ignores DASH as usual and Kourtney basically has to run the business by herself. She feels she has the right to give EVERYBODY else advise even though most of her life decisions and ideas have been notoriously bad. She was upset because she was not the first girl married or the first to have a baby and oh poor me. But shes so into herself and what SHE wants that she jumps into everything without thinking it through or giving it time. Shes an obsessive compulsive, insecure, S-T-U-P-I-D, "I cant stop tweeting pictures of my body cause I'm sooooo hot" sorry excuse for a woman. She does not have a clue what a huge JOKE she is. And now dating Kanye? EWwwwwwwww! The biggest jack-ass in the music world. You are right on course Kim. Ewwwwww. I may hurl.

LittleBIt

An insecure, stupid, woman with a sorry excuse for a man. These 2 make me want to hurl.

Disgusting Tramp

What a disgusting tramp!

paul a.

Oh, Kim. Please.

That's gross.......

scoopie

faux christian

Laura

I'm glad to see they carry their own umbrella--last week Mariah had an "umbrella person" carrying hers. A bit much.

bob

Two of the biggest fame and publicity whores in history...a perfect match.

Amber

Those glasses are hideous!!!! Did someone not tell her it's raining out?

I'mJustSayin'

Hey Kanye! Ronald McDonald called - he wants his shoes back!

jen