Lindsay Lohan

Hauls Ass to L.A.

After Dina Fight

10/11/2012 9:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1011_lindsay_lohan_plane2
Just hours after the blowout fight with her mother Dina in NYC, Lindsay Lohan got the hell outta Dodge -- hopping a private jet to L.A. yesterday -- and TMZ has a photo inside the plane.

Sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ, Lindsay's hosting a launch party tonight at the Beverly Wilshire hotel for an energy drink called Mr. Pink. LiLo had scheduled the gig long before the incident with Dina ... and the guys behind the drink offered their jet to make sure she made it back in time.

Lindsay's brother Michael Jr. was along for the ride.

Gotta say ... pretty impressive Linds managed to make the trip -- considering how nasty the fight was with Dina. If you've already forgotten, take another listen to the crazy audio.

Lindsay Lohan Fan Forever

Woo hoo
Only 9 hours to go

STFUP

She'd be a better choice as host if the energy drink was called Mr. Gonorrhea.

STFUP

You mean.... she didn't try to rip the camera out of the hands of the person taking the photo? Amazing!

STFUP

I guess they figured, since she just handed Dina a cool $40K that she might use "I couldn't afford the plan ticket." as an excuse to now show for the party.
Personally, just knowing she's hosting would be enough to keep me MILES away!

jen

new carpet muncher GF? is she 12 wearing a headband? who are the guys? they should be on the "no fly list" as terrorist..i guess thats why they have their own plane....how is it that the mother of this mistake, can't make mortgage payments but can drive around in a limo?

LLsez

FFS----fresh air finally restored to the NYC metro area.

jc

Heads up LA......the POS griftin' grief tornado is back!

Tammy

Am I wrong to want a plane crash where everyone survives except Lindsay? Yeah, I probably am. I'll go pray for myself.

janet

Who cares. 2 useless pieces of crap.

SmittenKitten

the fact that we live in a world where this tragic failure of life gets shuttled around on private jets is proof that society is in a steep decline....

brothermouzone

Is TMZ gonna let me know the next time Lindsay takes a sh*t? This is getting ridiculous...

Truth

ANYONE IN AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL SPOT A PLANE CRASH WITHIN THE LAST HOUR??? DAMN, WISHFUL THINKING... #TRUTH!!

go home!

What a sad, sad, pathetic life. Went from making major motion pictures to pimping energy drinks called "Mr. Pink." If that doesn't tell you you've F'd up your life, I don't know what else could.

Plus, I won't spend one cent on any product endorsed by Lindsay Lohan.

Ih8Taxes

I'm still wondering where all the money comes from after her parents have been sucking her dry for years plus her coke habit. I'm guessing it has to run out soon.

Sam

This is just one pathetic commercial for that nasty drink. Could that guy holding the drink be any uglier?? Bet Lindsay had to swallow to get the gig,